Old 05-16-2021, 04:08 AM   #196
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Plugged in

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Jocks Studios
Cast: Leo Bramm, Nino Bacci, Sam Dixon, Clint Fox, Sam Crockett, Lindon Hawk, Fernando Montana, Tristan Paris, Jackson Price, Joe Young
Genres: Oral, Anal, Group, Muscles, Big Cocks.

Tristan Paris needs his cable hooked up and Fernando Montanaes to do the job. He gets the task done, plugging in all the proper cables into all the proper lines, enabling Tristan to enjoy all the new shows. Tristan takes in all the action, his cock aching to be played with, his asshole itching for adventure. Also starring Leo Bramm, Lindon Hawk, Joe Young, Nino Bacci, Jack Price, Sam Crockett, Clint Fox and Sam Dixon. These guys know what it takes to make the connection and close a circuit.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.1 MB

Download Plugged in

Link vol.3 The Final Link

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Alex Wilcox, Anthony Stone, Austin Masters, Billy Boyd, Billy Herrington, Blake Harper, Brad Davis, Clint Cooper, Corey Jay, David Bradley, Doug Jeffries, Dr. Jeff, Erik Martins, Frank Parker, Jack Simmons, Jack Stuart, Jared Wright, Jason Branch, Jason Ry
Genres: anal, oral, dildo, orgy, fetish, leather

Quite simply, this is one of the nastiest, hardest, filthiest, roughest, ass-plungingest, leathered up, hairy-muscled-tear-em-up fuckathons I've ever seen. I think just about every truly raunchy and manly genre and fetish are covered here: Cops, leather, spitting, , pissing, sex clubs, dildos, toys, chains, body worshipping, beer ... and oh yeah, most of a human foot going where few feet have gone before - up a willing asshole!
The final orgy sequence - blowout sex of the highest order - is of the type rarely seen today: non-stop, raunchy and ending with Vince's face covered in heavy manmilk. Someone pass me a straw - quick!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1161kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Link vol.3 The Final Link
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10793 секунды с 9 запросами