View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 10:13 AM   #210
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Best Of The 1970's. v.4

Studio: Falcon Studios Collection

No matter what the outside looks like, here it's all about the inside, and I gotta tell you you'll have loads of squirty fun getting to the center of this Tootsie Pop. There's plenty to lick, and that soft and gooey center is quite tasty. I'm not quite sure why Falcon felt the need to do this set, and "truth in advertising alert" - many of the scenes enclosed are from well beyond the '70s. (Take Ten is from 1987.) Not sure if it's an editing snafu, or if someone overdid it on the poppers when putting this box set together.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 799.9 MB

Download Best Of The 1970's. v.4

Paradisio Inferno

Release Year: 1994
Studio: FrenchArt
Cast: Alexandre Parrys, Alexis Ciccone, Axel Vermuist, Claudio Rosso, Damien Carrey, Florent Mareuil, Gilles Fournier, Jean-Baptiste Armand, Michel Constant, Simon Larquet, Tanguy Feuillade, Vincent Daimler, Vincent Jammet

13 teenagers compete in 7 situations. From the petty bourgeois to the dark and shadowy prowler, from the mason on the job to the suburban lout, from the zealous valet to the salacious seaman, they are brought to meet on a construction site, in a waiting room, behind a palisade in the suburbs. , in a sordid basement or on the docks of a port. Who manipulates? Is it the hand of God, is it the hand of the Devil that provokes these situations from which everything can spring? Are these handsome kids free to tip the scales on the Paradise side or the Hell side? In any case their choice is first sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:33
Video: 712x572, AVC (H.264), 1556kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Paradisio Inferno
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02980 секунды с 9 запросами