LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ethan & Sage & Troi TagTeam RAW North Pole

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Threesome, Rimming, Bareback
Ethan did such a great job in his TagTeam oral, that I knew he would love having two hung dudes to service fully by getting all his holes filled!Troi and Sage both have significantly large uncut cocks, so we spend a fair amount of time getting Ethan in the zone, eager and begging to have his ass perated.Ethan starts-off sucking both guys cocks, and even Troi and Sage get into some cock-sucking. I believe this is the first time Sage has actually sucked a cock. He stays hard while doing it, and to be honest, anytime the dude droops, he just needs a mouth on his cock. He seems to be very orally-oriented.The two guys lay down, and Ethan goes back and forth sucking both guy's cocks. He eventually manages to get both dicks in his mouth, and both Sage and Troi were impressed! That is a lot of meat in one mouth!Ethan climbs on top to suck only on Sages cock, giving his ass to Troi to finger and lubricate with his tongue.After being rimmed, Ethan eagerly spins around and sits down on Troi's cock while sucking on Sage. Sage shares his cock with Troi also, and I will be danged if Troi looks happy being face-fucked while fucking a dude.It was time for Sage to get some ass, and his cock slides easily into Ethan's abused hole. Troi makes sure everyone gets a chance to clean his cock with their mouths.Pretty sure Ethan's favorite part of the videos was getting fucked on his back by Troi, while Sage sat on his face. He loves to rim, and occasionally Sage would make him suck his cock then go back to eating his hole, all the while being bounded relentlessly with Troi's dick.I knew both Sage and Troi are best cumming standing, so they both take turns dumping their load inside of Ethan. Troi does not quite nail the cum shot perfect, fully dumping his load deep into Ethan. Internal breeding is hot, but I am sure the 'evidence police' will be think it is suspect. But sometimes when you got 8-9 inches of cock, it simply just get buried deep up inside of you.Sage then has at Ethan's hole, giving him a second creamy load!
http://www.chaosmen/showgal.php?g=co.....431/7_1&s=31
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 653.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ethan & Sage & Troi TagTeam RAW

A cumdump gets filled up Benedict

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Quentin, 2 guys
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
At the gym, Quentin the cumdump met 2 hung guys to fill him up. After giving his ass, the hottie got filled with the seeds of both guys who had backed up balls
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 414.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A cumdump gets filled up

Massage Envy (Brody Wilder & Aiden Marx) Boden

Video language: English
Allen’s cock is at a constant state of attention and jake is eager to take it deep and repeatedly down his throat.
Duration: 29:38
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Envy (Brody Wilder & Aiden Marx)

StagHomme Louis Ricaute Milo Elkhart Lake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StagHomme
Cast: Louis Ricaute and Milo
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Latinos, Big Dick, Masturbation, Piercing, Tattos, Condom
So he takes out his fat rock-hard cock and starts stroking it while watching the action below on Avenida 9 de Julio, the widest and busiest street of all Buenos Aires. Unbeknownst to him his roommate Milo is stroking his own dick from inside the house fantasizing about sucking Louis's big fat piece that he obsessively eyes with a watering mouth.
Duration: 25:25
Video: 640x362, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 295.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StagHomme Louis Ricaute Milo

RealityDudes Str8 Chaser - Brian Delcado with Seamus O'Reilly Ohito

I loaded up the Str8 Chaser van with good whores Laura James along with Seamus O'Reilly, that are both impatient to seek out some sexy man meat and do naughty things. Hides as Laura scopes from an awesome specimen. Brian is a bit hesitant at first, and Laura has to show her tits to get him but he's ready and eager to don the blindfold to get a blowjob. That is when firecrotch Seamus hops out and gets to perform, and Brian sure seems to take pleasure in the texture of the ginger hunk's mouth on his cock! Laura reveals she's not the sole sucking on Brian's dick, and finally manages to convince this straight guy to have a turn before ordering Seamus to hop on the boner of Brian going down! With Laura providing the orders, I got to sit back and revel in the show as Brian fucked Seamus's tight hole and both guys shot big loads.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealityDudes Str8 Chaser - Brian Delcado with Seamus O'Reilly

Время генерации страницы 0.07055 секунды с 9 запросами