Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nick peep Hollidaysburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Nick Louis
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jocks, Cumshots, Tattoos
Age: 30 Video Number: 1304Wow! Nick turned out to be super handsome!I only had a few photos of him and really couldn't judge his look. But he was local, so we just met at his place to get a few more pics and I just had him shoot his peep video right then and there! Wasn't going to miss my chance to get him to stroke for us!He is an MMA guy and a former wrestler. He has great hair, amazing green eyes, and an awesome body. His cock was ready to go, and he slows down a couple times to stop from busting. A true exhibitionist- turned-on by showing-off for us.I will definitely try to get him back for more, but at the time he was not to sure about working with other guys.For now, this is an awesome peep video with a super hot dude!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick peep

Axl Valley View

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Amateur, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military
Axl stands a whopping 6′ 3″ tall and weighs 185 lbs, he wrestled undefeated in high school, played a little bit of football but was more serious and interested in wrestling. He enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his German shepherd. When I ask Axl how he feels about sex with men he’s quick to say that even though it’s new, it’s exciting and seems lessplicated than the relationships he’s had with women. When I joke with him about being all smiles during a three way shoot the night before and wondering if he was having fun or just acting, he’s quick to point out that he was definitely having fun. During that shoot we joked that he could probably suck his own dick and when he tried he was actually able to touch his tongue to the head. He was so excited that he tried it again during this solo but wasn’t limber enough. But it was sure fun watching him try.
Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axl

Scotty Dickenson Capshaw

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Scotty Dickenson
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English
The recruits keep falling in waiting for their chance to be a part of this great squadron. Today we have a young 22 year old who stands at 5 feet 8 weighing in at 160lbs and goes by the name Scotty. He is an avid camper and loves to hang out by the bonfires having a great time with his friends. Scotty is geared up and ready to go as he begins to show off his sexy young physique. This is his first time in front of the camera and the shyness is most definitely a turn on. We love to give you the realist moments that these rookie soldiers are going through. Scotty likes to stroke his cock fast and hard with no hesitation at all. He builds up a sweat with all the fast stroking of his meaty dick. You can hear every sound from the lube as his grip tightens around his dick with every tug. While Scotty continues to stroke his throbbing cock he also plays with his sweaty hole. He stands up to give us a great view of his hairy legs and what a spectacle. He's more comfortable as ever as he has his legs spread out on the couch building up his nut and Claude moves in close for us at the perfect time to see his second blast of jizz erupt out of his thick dick. Enjoy!
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scotty Dickenson

Ray Akutan

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Ray
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English
Great video, cutie masturbates and enjoys. The guy really likes to do this, see for yourself!
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ray

Время генерации страницы 0.03921 секунды с 9 запросами