View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:58 PM   #223
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bareback Aroused And Innocent (1999)

Release Year: 1999
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Twinks, Outdoor, Masturbation, Threesomes, Toys, Dildo
Video language: English

Osten's young, hairless Czech gallivants are by now a staple. Narrated by one of the most densely accented guys I've heard since being tapped in an elevator within the Berlitz building, Aroused & Innocent brings us sex with guys who conform more to the former than latter. The first scene, in a forest, involves two smooth twenty-somethings, who make messes on each others' chests pretty quickly. Next up, we revisit the film's framing device, involving a gorgeous collegiate who encounters our hero/narrator and swaps stories of lust. This time he manages to narrate "Ve vent to the voods, ve dropped owuhr cloewds, lay down on de blankwyet. I wealized whut a beeyootifoowul guy he As we then cut to the scene, our boys seen are fucking on said "blankwyet."
The rest entails more of the same grating dialogue, until we hit this odd, artsy, not-quite-directed-by-Tarsem-caliber bit which I won't bother describing - barring the adjective "absurd," since it's quickly broken up by a threesome (another threeway awaits later on, too). Overall, this isn't Osten's best day. Most of the boys are second-rate in quality, the video and colors are average at best, and the music's super corny. However, some real sound exists, which is good, but only infrequently, and a laudable (albeit laughable due to the absurd accent) aids message ("No Sex Without Condom") at video's end.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:23
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

Download Bareback Aroused And Innocent (1999)

Commandos

Release Year: 2000
Studio: High Octane
Cast: Brandon Babos, Luis Badog, Fred Fele, Gabriel Galad, Thierry Golyo, Luke Jarkal, Patrick Kacer, Luis Landzsa, Daniel Magam, Matthew Sakk, Zoltan Sapka, Micahel Sarlo, Tyler Savas, Blake Vacakol, Luke Vador

Herve Handsome brings to you a Platoon of Hung & Hunky Hungarian Commandos on maneuvers with their cocks gunned and ready to shoot!
This is the only Brandon Babos video. Stars also making their debut in this video: Gabriel Galad, Micahel Sarlo, Tyler Savas, Blake Vacakol.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:17
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1307kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Commandos
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04146 секунды с 9 запросами