View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 03:24 AM   #591
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

RawFuck - Sweet-faced Boy Wanks One Out

This kid has the face of an angel, but he's got a demon dong hardon jutting up between his smooth legs. As he tugs on his meat his sweet face twists in ecstasy, squeezing his tight, hairless balls as he milks out a load. When the time to pop comes he splatters his furry little snail trail with fresh, hot twink cream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 90.7 MB

Download RawFuck - Sweet-faced Boy Wanks One Out

ChaosMen Prentice Solo 1080p

Prentice is friends with Ransom. He had sent me his pictures several months earlier, but Prentice moved to the East coast to take care of his grandmother.
After an extended stay, he was eager to get back to Austin, and I believe he is staying with Ransom.
Of course Ransom would prefer a paying roommate, so he once again approached me to work with Prentice.
So after what seemed like almost a year, we finally got Prentice in the studio.
He's very active, and you can tell he works out hard. He has modeled and was joy to work with.
Prentice also really enjoyed showing off, and his solo has that extra something that some of the more nervous participants seem to be missing.
He's not sure about doing guy on guy work, but Ransom seems to be encouraging him every step of the way, so we might get him in for at least a blow job. But I am not holding my breath. He seems very reluctant

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 763.7 MB

Download ChaosMen Prentice Solo 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08221 секунды с 9 запросами