View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 06:21 AM   #4322
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

War Chest - Peter Britt

Studio: Active Duty
This is Peter, a handsome stud who's built like a chiseled statue. I'm not surprised, as he told Claude, he's in the gym every day, most of the day. While they chat, before Peter pulls out his strong cock, Claude hits the nail right on target when he guesses that Peter is a 'layed back, easy-going type of guy.'
Peter is a no-frills type of dude. He's not hiding anything and that makes for the type of recruit that's easy to work with. I think Peter'll be a real soldier to watch coming up. And by the way this solo goes, I certainly think he'll be back for more. I could see Peter using that power to really fuck a new recruit into shape, and I could also imagine him taking a very solid pounding by someone like Trammel, who would be fun to watch work his huge cock into a fresh, hungry recruit like Peter.
It really turned me on seeing Peter's muscles ripple as he gripped and jacked his hard dick. He has an intensity as he cranks his erection that you can't deny. I'm hoping Peter will bring that back for us to enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: War Chest - Peter

Xavier Huge And Uncut Manitou Springs

Studio: Squirtz
Xavier Powell is one of those sexy twinks that we love to see any time hes available. Whats new in his life? Well the glasses are new and the reason we havent seen him in a long time is because hes been with a boyfriend for an entire year. He and his boyfriend are monogamous but they keep the spice in the sex by changing back and forth between top and bottom. Xavier is more often top a) because he has an irresistible, huge cock, and b) because he prefers it.
Duration: 20:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1669kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 290.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xavier Huge And Uncut

GayHoopla - Ryan Love Gets Off Looking At His Asshole In The Mirror! San Jacinto

The dream has come true at last! Ryan Love finished his solo with a blast and soaked himself! He doesn't stick around too long to talk before taking off to the shower to get cleaned off!
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4930kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 502.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Ryan Love Gets Off Looking At His Asshole In The Mirror!

Chet Riley (720P) Rule

Studio: Gayhoopla
Chet pulls out that big hard dick! He seemed like such a polite young man but soon as that big dick came out, he started with that dirty talk...
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 799.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chet Riley (720P)

Время генерации страницы 0.02788 секунды с 9 запросами