View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 04:40 AM   #3305
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Country Tits Clementi

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
A brilliant idea popped up in my mind! To export Quick Money to the country. I went through various villages until I finally hit upon the perfect prey in the village of Lounky. A pretty babe with huge tits. She was on her way back from a local place with two bottles. I asked her to show me how the life is at the village. As we strolled, I showed her 4,000 that I’d give her in exchange for letting me see her huge natural boobs. You know how it is, every buck counts when you live in the country, so I threw in 20,000 with an offer to fuck her. Guys, you’ve never seen anything like this before! It was a break-neck ride. I fucked this busty country-woman at her backyard right among hens and rabbits! Real Czech chicks with huge melons are the best! Barbie dolls from Prague can’t hold a candle to them! Just see for yourself!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:18
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Country Tits
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03972 секунды с 9 запросами