View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 04:43 AM   #3316
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

18 Yo Gambler Penn Laird

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
I needed a break so I headed to my favourite place where you can get good fun, slot machines and sometimes even meet young pretty kittens. I met one 20 years old girl quite fast. It was all pretty fast. She told me and my 20 grand to fuck off as soon as I revealed my honest sexual intensions to her. I didn’t give up so easily and focused my charm on a blonde who uselessly tried to win her pocket money back. I started talking to her and was more than surprised. She appeared to be a total addict who started gambling when she was 15 years old!!! That’s sketchy, right? Without hesitating I offered her 20,000 CZK as a sponsoring for her gambling passion if she let me fuck her in the local bathroom. We made a deal and thanks to that you can watch how I banged a 20 years old gambler. I tell you, this is a wicked episode, you have never seen anything like that.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:01
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 499.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Yo Gambler
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03283 секунды с 9 запросами