View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 06:24 AM   #4388
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Joey Lafontaine West Chesterfield

Studio: You Love Jack
From his sultry brown eyes and close cropped hair to his perfectly smooth body and big uncut cock... Joey Lafontaine is a vision of perfection.
Hes almost giddy with horny excitement and can barely keep the smile off his face as he reaches in his pants and pulls out his thick 7 inch uncut cock. Holding that mighty beast up for inspection before stripping bare naked. He teases the camera with his smooth naked body and throbbing pecker then pulls his legs up and stuffs his fingers up inside his asshole. Totally lost in a sexual trance as he watches his fingers disappear inside his body. He grabs a transparent butt plug and s it into his tight asshole. Gasping when that intruder snaps in place for the first time. He fucks himself silly with that thing then dumps a thick load of cum all over his smooth twink belly and smiles up at the camera. Perfection!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3557kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey Lafontaine

Frankie Queen Creek

Studio: Island Studs
Nasty boy blue-collar Frankie is back showing off his thick Italian cock and fucking himself with a dildo for the very first time!
Duration: 30:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 663.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frankie

Aj Luis - Audition (1080) Lithopolis

Studio: Nextdoor
This is college student AJ Luis very first casting audition! This horny guy enjoys stroking his big cock in front of the camera, but does he have what it takes to be a NextDoor Model? You decide!
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aj Luis - Audition (1080)

Connor Woods - Peep (1080P) West Mifflin

Studio: Chaosmen
I have been exchanging emails with Connor and his identical twin about doing a solo. They both seem fine with solos, but they live off the travel grid, and I find it hard to fly models across the country to jerk-off for a half hour.
Connor and his bro are definitely elite models. Hot bods, big cocks, nice asses, and based on this video, confident in their jerk-off skills.
So, I am really glad to get this peep video and it is excellent!
He strips down and gets his cock hard quickly.
He also shoots a fantastic load, and wow! It is huge! At first seems like it is going to be small, and then he starts spouting out huge streams of cum!
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8035kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 825.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Woods - Peep (1080P)

Время генерации страницы 0.10230 секунды с 9 запросами