View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 04:17 AM   #3342
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elevator Ride With Kristyna Cooma

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Hello to everybody and I apologize that I did not show up for so long. After a long pause, there was a need for some big action, so I was shooting for two days. I came up with a new ploy to strip the girls and it really worked great. There were 7 girls who had no problem with showing me what's under their shirts and even more. Lovely brunette stated it up in the phone booth on a busy street and then gave me a wondeful blowjob worth 15.000 on the stairs of the tenement in the center of Prague. Finally I had to teach one busty blonde how to put on a condom and then as a reward I shagged her in the elevator, that was being called by someone all the time. It was quite a shock for the surprised of tenants when the door finally opened. One of them even took a picture of us with his cell phone. It was a real ride, see for yourself.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:36
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elevator Ride With Kristyna
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09867 секунды с 9 запросами