LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Boss 5 (2012) Perote

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Steven
Genres: Fetish
Tied to a wooden beam Steven gets brutally fucked. He is gagged with his own sneakers to stop the screaming and moaning. His boss beats him until he agrees to jerk and cum for his master. To complete the humiliation Steven gets a full load of hot sperm directly in his mouth. He has to swallow it and his boss leaves him in this pitiful position.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 959.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss 5 (2012)

Tomas Pa. Lyon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Tomas Pa.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment
Video language: English
Tomas has competed in a running race, and lost. He is punished for the first time, after being stripped, he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and severely punished with the cane on the soles of the feet (bastinado), then on the bare ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomas Pa.

Bryan & Fabian Edge Clarkston

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen
Fabian wanted to do another video, and I really liked his big dick, so wanted to get him back to showcase it.
He contacted me to do an Edge video, and I went over what it all entailed. He seemed to have pretty narrow limits, so I thought I may as well do it since it sounded just like a bondage oral video with a little bit of play.
So this is a more "pure" Edge video with not quite as much whacky Fantasy elements.
Still, I really like the ending as he was super easy to make nut. I think from when I say, "You ready to nut?" to him coming, it is like under a minute.
Some jerking, twisting and oral/hand movement, and he was busting in no time flat!
He must have really been on the Edge the entire time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5905kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Fabian Edge

Ransom & Stone Edge Cremona

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen
I thought I'd discover only a little food fetish, in addition to attempting to do somebody hair praise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom & Stone Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.28936 секунды с 9 запросами