View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 04:44 AM   #4983
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Candle - Crazy Chain Kilsyth

Candle came by on Sunday and we had a really incredible day. The fact that Candle loves to be tied up has never been a mystery. It was obvious the first time we got together - but I never really understood how crazy she could be. I got the first glimpse of that inner lust for crazy in a really spectacular strappado set (which you will see in her next update), when she decided she wanted to try to suspend herself - something that I've only ever had Eve Ellis do. Candle did it in the video and it really opened my eyes.
So the next question is why with such a cool strappado would I post this set first? Well, because in my mind, this was even more ridiculous. I decided that because I hadn't done a chain over catsuit scene in quite a long time, that it I would do a cool standing one. I did a simple criss-cross chest harness and attached it to the ceiling as a safety precaution. I never do standing bondage without a safety line. I've seen too many gals lose their balance when they are tied up - and trying to do anything in heels this high, when you don't have the use of your hands, is just way too dangerous.
I expected this scene to be sexy. I mean, how couldn't it be. Candle in a black catsuit with tight chain? I mean c'mon. It's a no-brainer. What I didn't expect however, is what she would do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 333.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle - Crazy Chain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12503 секунды с 9 запросами