View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 04:47 AM   #4998
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ginger Savage - I'll Give You a Grand Harborton

Ginger, like a lot of the kinky girls that I've had the honor and pleasure to tie up over the years, just dig the whole bondage thing. I don't generally (unless we are making a scripted movie thing) ask the gals to do anything other than what comes naturally to them. I find that this tends to promote much more honest material, and believe me, the girls really appreciate not having to do something out of their own character sometimes. In this case, Ginger just loved playing that Damsel-in-distress persona. And man, it is sexy than hell. It was sexy as hell in the room, and it is just as sexy in the pictures and on the video. Lots of struggling, moaning, and well, just wonderful squirm-iness. It gets particularly interesting when the muzzle gag is applied and then she is tied in a very tight ball tie. Yowsa!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 512.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Savage - I'll Give You a Grand
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10897 секунды с 9 запросами