View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 04:50 AM   #5008
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natalie Minx - Gotta Love Those Catsuits Petal

It must be my love of those '60's Batman shows, but I do love a shapely girl in a catsuit... Natalie was particularly fetching... the only thing that was really missing was rope... and I must say - not for long. With such a love of catsuits, it probably doesn't help that the mainstream fashion is clubby fetishwear. You used to have to order this stuff specially, or go to a fetish store. Nope, not anymore. You can just head down to the mall and you'll find this stuff everywhere. And boy, black lurex is just the bomb right now... I really, really, really don't mind a bit.
Catsuits are great when you want to do bondage. They are tight and shiny and then show off the ropes just oh, so well. I think Natalie agrees... I originally planned to have Natalie's hands behind her, but it just turned into a hands at waist sort of thing. That's okay, It didn't really change the fact that she couldn't do anything. Yeah, she could squirm and roll around - but get free. No, that isn't happening.
This is yet another example of bondage looking a lot easier than it is. I'm sure you all have come to the conclusion (and it's the right one) that my bondage is tight - and that it should be, and generally is completely inescapable - but I'm not sure that pictures or even video for that matter can really express just how hard it is... Natalie would tell you, but that gag is making it very, very difficult...
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 313.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie Minx - Gotta Love Those Catsuits
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09941 секунды с 9 запросами