View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 04:28 AM   #997
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Lady-sonia.com- Spur Of The Moment Fun With The Delivery Driver

Lady-sonia.com- Spur Of The Moment Fun With The Delivery Driver

Description:
This was actually shot a few weeks back just as I started looking for amateur guys to shoot with. My husband asked me to stay in for a courier delivery on the Friday afternoon which was fine as I had other things to do at home here anyway. The parcel turned up at about 2pm and I recognized the delivery guy as he has been here with packages a couple of times before and even though he is just an average everyday guy I asked him if he wanted a coffee and then we got chatting about the site here (which he told me he checked out a lot as he has seen me here before) and I told him that I was thinking of shooting some more videos with guys and as it had been quite a while would he like to be my first new guy to shoot with again. He was quite shocked at first but I told him that he could keep his face covered if he wanted so one thing led to another and he came back a couple of hours later when he finished his work. I really had no idea if this video would ever get used here and as it was his first time he was a little nervous at first but as it was my first video with a guy for a while and as it was 100% spontaneous I thought that I would put it up for you all too see. This guy has one hell of an impressive cum-shot too :-)
Model:
Lady Sonia,
Studio:
Lady-sonia.com
Info:
File Name : 30868.mp4
File Size : 315.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:Spur_Of_The_Moment_Fun_With_The_Delivery_Drive r.rar - 7.9 MB

Download VIDEO: