View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 05:02 AM   #5029
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Akira Lane - Over the Edge Port Huron

It's always great when everything comes together for a shoot. The weather at the house turned incredibly warm from weeks of chilly, windy weather, into a glorious warm afternoon which reminded everyone of mid May, then of late January. Jewel came to me in the morning and said, 'Let's shoot outside today.' I must admit, I was thinking in another direction, but as it turns out, it was a fabulous decision. It put everyone in a great mood and you can't beat nature for a backdrop.
Akira was fabulous as always and my vision of her in a crazy fetish costume, matched with her gorgeous look and attitude made it all come together. By the end of the video, where she had been pushed over on her knees with her head buried down in the cushions, a vibrator pushed up against the knot in her crotchrope, she was basically destroyed. Shaking and quivering, unable to speak cohearantly and generally just in a post bondage, orgasmic haze. She said that being tied in such a tight position put her in a place she hadn't been in a long, long time... in a really good way. Mission accomplished. Enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 585.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Lane - Over the Edge
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08317 секунды с 9 запросами