View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 05:03 AM   #5031
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Extreme On-Screen Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage for MILF Slave! Brinkhaven

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
When she wrote me about doing this video, I was intrigued. She wanted to see me get cocooned in all black in Three layer of encasement, then strapped up for the night. First I was to be presented wearing a black mesh catsuit, hood and a panel gag. She then wanted to see me put into a shiny black hobble dress and have my hands bound. Then after I struggle for a while, I was to be placed in a heavy spandex sleep sack! Everything was getting super-tight by then. But there was more encasement to come! On top of the catsuit, the hobble dress and the sleep sack, was added a heavy Darlex hobble dress used as another sleepsack! I could barely move. But she wasn’t done yet. Then came the leather straps cinching me tight. I was a tightly bundled, very warm, mummy, ready to stay in for the night! (not like I had a choice
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5386kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme On-Screen Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage for MILF Slave!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10860 секунды с 9 запросами