Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hole Busters 5, Scene 01: Edin Sol North Billerica

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Edin Sol
Genres: Boots, Dildos, Toys, Fetish, Kink, Jockstraps, Solo
Video language: English
Edin Sol finds himself alone in the weight room so he pulls out his toys to give his hole a workout. With the help of some lube he shoves a giant fake cock in and out of his ass. He goes deeper with each thrust until he takes the massive dildo to the base. Now that his hole is stretched Edin can really fuck the toy. He adheres it to the bench and rides it hard. The young stud pulls out a glass butt plug and shoves it up his ass too, coating it with his own ass juice. Horned up and out of control, Edin licks the glass orb and fucks himself, alternating between the two ass toys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1776kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Busters 5, Scene 01: Edin Sol

Roy Jerks Off 1080p Port O Connor

Cast: Roy
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Roy really surprised me when I met him. I am sure you all have seen a ton of bathroom mirror pics taken with a digital camera/phones. Most of the models submit these. After nearly a decade of viewing these images, I am usually pretty good about judging a guy's dimension. Roy's pics I had him in the short and muscly category. Instead he is a giant slab of beef. 6'1" and 210 pounds and built like a star quarterback. He works in security, and the dude just oozes "presence". His biceps must be as big as my quads! I would feel "secure" with those protecting me! He is straight, likes to get rough, but not too rough with the ladies, and has no interest in fucking them in the ass. I think our chances of getting him back to Top a dude are pretty slim. Typical of a gym dude, he is all shaved up, and I did try to get some growth back. His pubes were shaved bald when I first saw his him, so he came along nicely. He plays to the camera well, and gives us his trademark eyebrow raise now and then. His cock is ample and even though he strokes it rabidly, he stops and shows it off. Other than his thick and ultra-white cum shot, I think what stood out most in this video was the sound of his balls bouncing up and down on the couch. If you like low-hangers and bouncy balls, you will love this Grade A piece of beef!
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 786.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roy Jerks Off 1080p

Gh - Trevor Brown Jerks Off, Shows Off, And Plays With His Ass Wassaic

Release Year: 2020
Their strong beefy bodies are fully exposed revealing their cocks as they are man handled and punished.
Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2533kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gh - Trevor Brown Jerks Off, Shows Off, And Plays With His Ass

Nick Starlight Trent

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nick Starlight
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Moaning, Masturbation, Cumshot, Handjob, Fingering, Jerking Off, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Russian, Uncut
Nick Starlight is admiring the way he looks in his new uniform while tossing his football up in the air. He is wearing no underwear under his shorts and his thick cock is making its presence known every time he throws the ball. Nick pulls up his shirt to tweak his nipples before pulling it off completely and taking a seat on the bench. He grabs the bulge in his shorts and as he rubs on it, his cock grows even longer and thicker. Nick finally frees his dick and as he pulls the foreskin back from the head of his cock, I spy the first sign of pre-cum dripping from his piss slit. He rubs it into his cock and begins slowly jacking his meat. He stands up long enough to strip off his shorts, totally freeing him to get down to business. Nick spits on his cock, lubing it further. He spies himself in the mirror. The sight of his own reflection really turns him on and he begins jerking his cock even faster. As his breathing deepens and his own balls grow tight, he quickly grabs the football. Nick's cock deposits load after creamy white load of his sweet, tasty jizz all over that football. The only thing that would have made it better is if Nick would have licked the football clean when he finished.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Starlight

Время генерации страницы 0.02793 секунды с 9 запросами