Old 06-02-2021, 06:01 AM   #4510
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scott Stone Covered In Foam & Ultra High Pressure Bradleyville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: EnglishLads
Sexy builder boy Scott strips out of his clothes, whips down his boxers and jumps in the bath, playing with a sponge to lather up his hairy torso. As ever with Scott the minute he goes near his uncut cock he can’t control it and it just rears up and sticks in the air! He likes to tease himself as if he wanks for more than a short time he is on the edge of cumming, so he has to wank and leave, wank and leave or we would have a very short video! Luckily Scott is not shy about showing off his ass and today it’s a bit wet! After a bit more wanking he stands next to the mirror and shoots at high pressure load after load all down the mirror, for a minute you think he has an identical twin!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5611kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Stone Covered In Foam & Ultra High Pressure

BlakeManson Scott S Returns Montebello

Finally, the sun decided to shine again and as soon as it did the totally HOT Scott S jumped on the train! Ever since we first met he's been real keen to have a ride on my big throbbing machine - and when it came to jerking off at sea Scott's big, fat, uncut dick sure was at full mast ;-) Starting out in his swimming trunks and basking in the summer warmth, Scott's cock is quickly on display and being lovingly stroked... I think the pictures tell a pretty good story of how horny this fella is and looks out on the water so I'm going to keep this write-up short. He wanks his dick in his own casual manner - sometimes fast and other times nice and slow... but he always made sure we could capture it and his hot defined body perfectly! And he was also real good at keeping an eye out for pirates ;-) Gushing his spunk all over the boat's windscreen, I thought we had drained Scott good and proper. But I was wrong... there's an "interesting" little bonus film with this one - for some reason I just had to pick up the camera after we had finished shooting to capture this spunky fella... um... well, you'll just have to watch and find out because I'm not confessing to it in writing :-)
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6718kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeManson Scott S Returns

EnglishLads Favourite Str8 Young Hunk Scott Delivers 5 Cum Shots In 30 Minutes Brookport

Cast: Scott Stone
How do you get 5 cums shots filmed real time in 35 minutes; just hire Scott and this young stud likes a challenge! He strips off and I challenge him to cum as many times as possible… and now there is just 30 minutes left! He rises to the occasion the great thing with Scott is once he stands on his toes and tenses his legs, flows to his cock, his balls tighten and out roars his first load, flying right across the table! Never one to under-deliver, he shoots the most massive load. We chat for about 60 seconds and he starts pulling on his foreskin and is soon hard, dumps another load within about 3 minutes of his first! Several more loads come and by his fourth load his legs are stressed and his arm is ! So I push for one more load and Scott well within his 35 minutes dumps a fifth and final load on the table! He loves a challenge; I will just have to let him agree to the terms of how we get to the sixth load!
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5472kbps

File size: 892.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EnglishLads Favourite Str8 Young Hunk Scott Delivers 5 Cum Shots In 30 Minutes

GayHoopla Mason Nicklaus Needs More Than Just A Finger To Finish Things Off! Tehuantepec

As if his beaming smile, carved body, and bright attitude wasn't enough to make you start feeling a little hot... This sexy stud LOVES Anal Play! Mason Nicklaus shows us right off the bat that he's made to be in front of the camera. His heavy moans mixed with his stroke game will have you ready to bust before you get to the best part! A little hint: there's a toy involved!
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla Mason Nicklaus Needs More Than Just A Finger To Finish Things Off!

Время генерации страницы 0.04321 секунды с 9 запросами