LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

LucioSaints Hugo Urbina New Talents Cavour

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Hugo Urbina New Talents
Genres: Interview, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Hugo Urbina was born in Granada Spain, he´s only 24 years old and after a long thinking he decides to stand up as one of our favorite new talents, beautiful face, easy out going, funny and with a nice cock had the right convination to be one of your favorite too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Hugo Urbina New Talents

Super Sexy Guys vol. 23 Blue Mounds

Studio: Lighthouse
Video language: English
Theo is a star as he stuffs logan’s beautiful ass and fucks him hard doggy style. Logan then has his turn to pound theo’s tight ass. Theo shoots his hot load while logan’s cock drills his hole.
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Sexy Guys vol. 23

Scott S Portlandville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BlakeManson
Ahhh... Scott... his name rhymes with "hot" for a very good reason! I've been talking to this handsome fella since he applied to model in September last year but he didn't want to rush things. You see, Scott really wanted to make sure he was fully fit and looking his best for us at Blakemason so we thought we'd wait until the spring before filming him. Arriving in true straight man fashion (driving a white van!) this Alpha male proves he's got the personality to match his fine looks ;-) A general builder by trade and a weights fanatic at the gym, it's no wonder how he keeps that amazing physique; strong muscular arms, tight chest, perfect arse and a trickle of hair from head to foot - lovely! But when teamed with the good looks of a fashion model, a sharp hair cut, beautiful deep hazel eyes, kissable lips, and a cheeky London swagger, well all I can add is that Scott truly is a dream of a man. Down to business, we decided to film Scott where it all began, the original Blakemason bedroom. Knowing Scott is a naturally horny fella, we gave no instructions apart from have a good time and show us what you've got :-) Quick to undress, Scott isn't afraid to show off his soft cock, but it doesn't stay that way for long - he's soon sporting a mighty 7? inches of fat uncut dick! He rolls around the bed and bedroom with a smile on his face and was even happy giving us a magnificent shot of his hairy arse whilst bent over! He sure does give a very horny performance, ending with what looks like a week's worth of cum all over the wooden floor! And if that's not enough for you, there's a lovely 8 minute bonus film of Scott too ;-)
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott S

Gh - Uncut Naked Gymnast & Skater Eric Les Ulis

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
How powerfully he pulls me on his giant penis, I moan under him like a bitch ..
Duration: 39:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 682.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gh - Uncut Naked Gymnast & Skater Eric

Время генерации страницы 0.03279 секунды с 9 запросами