LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad Medway

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Pierce Clooney (aka
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.
When picking up Pierce Clooney from the hotel, I decided to surprise him with my camera. He was only in a hoodie and underwear. Lucky, lucky me. We started to chat and I realized that this straight man has actually had a few experiences with men in his past. He told me that if girl did not put out on a date, he would go online and get a gay guy toe and blow him. He told me that gay guys give the best head. All of this got me excited for him to put on a show. I got him to strip and show off his muscles. We then got a bite to eat and headed to the studio where he got naked and hard. He beat his meat, and this hot nude man began to show off his rock hard cock. Then he leaned over and spread his hairy cheeks to reveal his hole. He started to hump the massage table and it got him so turned on that he flipped over and shot ribbons of white cum all over his muscular pecs. I cannot wait for this guy to do more, and trust me when I say that you will not have to wait long.Pierce started to show off his muscles for me when I first met him in the hotel room. I snapped a few pics, but decided to take him to the massage room in our studio before I got him naked and hard. But once this stud got his dick out, there was no stopping him. This straight hunk loved to show off for the camera and he began to jerk his thick dick and then show off his hot hairy hole. He finally ended the whole thing with a hot cum shot all over his belly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3352kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 483.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad

CM - Peyton Reynolds Solo Maidstone

Peyton doesn't like labels, but if he had to do one, he would accept 'trysexual'. He said he was interested in both men and women, but for this shoot, he seemed geared towards men.
He brought his own little butt plug that he said was just the right size to make him cum.
Peyton loves the feeling it gives him, but when it came time to cum, he just wasn't there.
We paused and I went to go get the trusty vibrating butt-plugs I keep around. He took one look at it and said it was way too big.
And then he just got in with no problems. ~ahem~
I got the cameras rolling again, and the dude shot his load in like two minutes. You can tell I was surprised at how well it worked, and was thrilled to catch his reaction to using the toy on his ass on film.
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CM - Peyton Reynolds Solo

GH - Martavis Ray Shows His Moves Off On The Luckiest Couch Ever Middle Village

We've never wished we were a couch until we watched Martavis stroke his long dick all over this one. We can tell he definitely works on his moves with the way he moves his hips. What would you give to be there in between him and that couch??
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GH - Martavis Ray Shows His Moves Off On The Luckiest Couch Ever

Slade Williamsport

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Slade
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot,Cute
Video language: English
Great video with a cute gay who gets a thrill when he jerks off. Watch and enjoy!
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slade

Время генерации страницы 0.18801 секунды с 9 запросами