View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 12:35 PM   #114
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Yours Facially, Trinity

50plusmilfs.com- Yours Facially, Trinity

Description:
Yours Facially, Trinity
Trinity Powers, who_s now 52, has had her ass fucked and her pie creamed at 50PlusMILFs.com. Here, she_s gonna get a facial from Ivan, who_s about 31 years younger than her. The idea is that a bunch of friends are at a bar, and one of them, Ivan, is a virgin who has the hots for the mature cocktail waitress, Trinity. She takes him back to her place and proceeds to deflower him, or whatever it is that a woman does to a virgin male. Trinity has some experience with this type of thing. She works at a brothel in Nevada, and one of her recent clients was a virgin. He was very excited, she said. I was very excited. I had to take it very slow with him because I didn_t want him to have an orgasm before he got inside of me. He did cum very quickly, but I let him take his time and get hard again so he could have me again. That_s the kind of service a lot of hookers don_t offer--in most cases, when you cum you_re done--but Trinity, who_s married and working on a book about the various types of sex professionals, is a special woman. Besides...He had a nice cock, she told us. We knew there had to be something in it for her. With Trinity, all work is all play
Model:
Trinity Powers and Ivan Nukes
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : TrinityPowers_27535_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1163.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:04
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: