View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #120
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- No Expiration Date: Getting To Know Connie McCoy

50plusmilfs.com- No Expiration Date: Getting To Know Connie McCoy

Description:
No Expiration Date: Getting To Know Connie McCoy
First, a note from your 50PlusMILFs.com editor: I_ve interviewed a lot of women since I came to The SCORE Group in 2001, and this ranks as one of my Top 3 favorite interviews. That_s not because Connie McCoy, a 55-year-old divorcee from Southern California, gets super-raunchy (although her Pilates demonstration in the final minutes shouldn_t be missed). It_s because Connie is so normal, so down-to-Earth, so refreshing. She_s funny, intelligent, sexy...but you_ll discover that for yourself soon enough. Anyway, at the start of this interview, Connie laughs quite a bit. I laugh a lot when I_m slightly nervous or uncomfortable, she says. Connie is both, but she warms up, and she gets the message across that she_s enjoying what she_s here to do. I_m 55, and it_s a rush to think that I can still turn somebody on, Connie says. I feel like I have some kind of expiration date on my back. There_s no expiration date on Connie_s back or any other part of her body (although she was shocked to find out that we recently featured a 75-year-old on 50PlusMILFs.com). She_s blonde, she_s beautiful, she has a hot body (she doubles as a personal trainer) and, oh yeah, she_s a mom. A divorced mom who isn_t looking forward to getting married again. Her perfect date? I prefer sexy only. No dating, she said. It_s too time-consuming. Time well-spent is time getting to know Connie. Enjoy. She_s the real McCoy.
Model:
Connie McCoy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ConnieMcCoyInterview_26142_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1398.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:06
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: