View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 04:52 AM   #10570
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New pet slave Inga tries our ballet boots Glenhayes

Young Inga is our newest recruit. She is very shy and afraid of bondage, so we decide to give her a ballet boot training first. We lock a small posture collar on her slender neck and lock her wrists in leather cuffs. She looks like a perfect pet slave already! In the towering ballet heels, she tries to stand up and walk around the chair. It is a hard task for Inga, but she is not giving up easily. The ballet heels hurt her toes, ankles, and calves, and she does not like it at all! Even so, she is dedicated to make progress on this website. She will be back, and next time it will be bondage for this tiny girl! Any suggestions?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 123.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New pet slave Inga tries our ballet boots

Many Shades of Grey Petersburg

Cast: Ivy
Video language: English
Enjoy the seductive play between Jake and Ivy, as she enjoys being tied up and blindfolded and he enjoys her perfect little body. I can't decide which position would be more enjoyable...hmm.. Let them show you the many shades of sexiness
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:59
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 1605kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 188.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Many Shades of Grey

Part 4 of 8 of an 8-MILF, Movie-Length, Mini-Series Event! Pointe A la Hache

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
All on Screen - It still hadn't sunk in for Lisa what was going on, until Caroline and AJ marched her through the doors. There in front of the loading dock were three of her most buxom co-workers, Sandra, Ruth and Samantha. All were completely bound and gagged and writing on the warehouse floor. Each of them was tightly tied at the ankles with their hands behind their backs. Crotch ropes digging into their pantyhosed pussies and their arms pinned to their torsos by ropes around their waists and even more rope around all of their huge tits. Thick Microfoam gags sealed rags in to their mouths. Lisa knows she's next. The ropes begin to be added to her. While AJ is tying, Caroline is stripping Lisa, occasionally, Caroline and AJ switch roles. If these two crazy bitches manages to nab this sexy trio, there was no way she could hope to break free. So, as she is being tied, she tries her best to plead around her gag... "Do you know who my father is?" "He has lots of money" "If you let me go, I wont tell anyone about this"... But it all falls on deaf ears. Soon her pleas are completely muffled after her cleave gag is turned into mouthstuffing and held in my tape. Lisa is dragged onto the pretty pile of captives to struggle, in vain, as Caroline and AJ go to retrieve their next catch...Jackie Christianson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 4 of 8 of an 8-MILF, Movie-Length, Mini-Series Event!

Belly Punching Talon Clamps Red Ass Newman Lake

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Amateur couple, extreme spanking punishment, home made action.
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 459.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belly Punching Talon Clamps Red Ass

Sydney Hale extremely long rope Envigado

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
"This tie was so tight it left a few little bruises in odd places. Forest started by tying my hands behind my back. Then he made me cross my ankles and tied them together like that. He used an extremely long rope so by the time he was done it was very tight. Trying something new, Forest put my hair in a pony and tied a rope around my hair to be used for later. He wasn't very nice and shoved several pairs of panties in my mouth, secured it with sports tape and then when that ran out he added electrical tape over the top. He somehow managed to wrestle me to the floor, and laid me down on the carpet, where he added a crotch rope onto me. Every time I moved I felft like everything got tighter. Flipping me over onto my stomach he forced my elbows toghether and tied them with a rope. Finally he used the rope tied in my hair and hogtied me. My arms were going numb and the rope was digging into places a little more than normal, it hurt and despite my cries of pain Forest just sat in the chair across from me watching me struggle with a smug look on his face. He loves knowing that he won!"
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3229kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 103.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale extremely long rope

Время генерации страницы 0.09742 секунды с 9 запросами