View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 05:28 AM   #27364
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jax Thirio (with Cody Smith) Tralee

I was hungry, hot, and tired, and we hadn't seen any hot guys around all day, but Kendra convinced me to stick it out just a little longer. Lucky she did, because a super muscular Adonis suddenly came toward us through the heat haze. Kendra called him over and found out Jax was at the park to watch a baseball game, so she asked him straight up for his bat size before enticing him to hop in the van. Once she got him blindfolded with his big cock out, I tapped in to wrap my lips around his dick. With Kendra giving all the orders, I just had to sit back and relax as she told Jax to suck my cock and then lick my ass! He said he wasn't into it at first, but it sure felt good... and his huge dick inside me felt even better! Jax came on my face and then sucked out every drop of my jizz.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5736kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jax Thirio (with Cody Smith)

Ty London And Ronnie Stone Fort Sheridan

Studio: Blake Mason
Inked circus performer Ronnie is back and looking to have some hot fun, and youd better believe fellow London lad Ty is gonna give him what he needs in this new duo. The guys get to know each other with some steamy kisses and gropes but soon enough those undies are off and those hard cocks are between lips. The 69 slurping is delicious to watch but its beaten by the ride Ronnie takes. Fucked from behind and laying on his back for some deeper jabbing the two new buddies are taken to the edge, wanking off together to spill their hot seed over their bellies in a very satisfying finish.
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ty London And Ronnie Stone

Mario Galeno and Jon Bae Cheyenne

Cast: Jon Bae, Mario Galeno
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut.
Today our new Spanish mate Jon Bae fancies for some big piece of meat to get fucked like a obedient bottom. So when he discovers that our Brazilian hung mate Mario Galeno is spending some days in the city, he goes visit him at his flat. When Jon arrives and says hello from the street Mario is already horny like a horse and invites his buddy to go upstairs and follow him in the bedroom. Jon first opens wide his mouth to receive the big Latin dick, then asks Mario to rim his ass doggy style and prepare it for a deep fuck. Mario easily finds his way inside the juicy ass and fucks the cum out of his sexy mate, rewarding him with a facial shower at the end! Join us now to wacth the full video with Mario Galeno and Jon Bae!
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 498.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mario Galeno and Jon Bae

Fashion Advise - Victor Ferraz And Atlas Pirassununga

Studio: Irmaos Dotados
Atlas is the owner of a Model Agency office and was very interested in Victor Ferrazs profile, inviting him to come to his office to close an Advisory partnership. Once there, Victor is interested in the proposal and ends up understanding Atlas true intentions on him. Like any good sofa test, Victor wastes no time and goes into action with his sledgehammer(his cocknickname) Atlas wastes no time and delights in the delicious ,cock of Vitão sucking him intensely and very horny. Victor goes wild and puts Atlas on all fours sucking his ass and lubricating it to receive his powerful sledgehammer, but before that, the well-known brushstroke could not be missing. Atlas goes crazy too, feeling Victor all over him, kissing him madly and having sex so good that it even makes his cock full with pleasure. Victor puts Atlas in the position of Missionary and puts his cock gently feeling the kids ass and penetrating him with much desire, making him moan with pleasure. The adrenaline and the chemistry between the two are so deep that Victor gets excited and punches his sledgehammer harder inside Atlas making him horny, moaning and rolling his eyes even more with pleasure. Atlas completely surrenders to Victor doing all kinds of possible positions, from four to side missionary ... Victor feels very horny in Atlas and ends the fuck with a good shot of cum on the kids face leaving him full of seed luscious and very satisfied with the work done at the agency. Victor can now be assisted by Atlas and the two will do many amazing jobs together.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5606kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fashion Advise - Victor Ferraz And Atlas

Chris The Boxer Is Back! Bareback Cardinal

Studio: My Straight Mates
Everyones favorite rough straight guy is back.. this time with full on light and bareback! he rams his huge cock in my asshole and fucks the hell outta me.
Duration: 29:51
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1622kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris The Boxer Is Back! Bareback

Время генерации страницы 0.02658 секунды с 9 запросами