View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 05:31 AM   #27374
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Barber Fucks Client Raw Highland Mills

Studio: Irmaosdotados
This barber could not contain himself. Luckily, he got a client that was willing to participate in a happy hour.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barber Fucks Client Raw

Czech Hunter Vol 540 Tacoronte

Studio: Czech Hunter
Today I wanted to see something interesting while hunting. Thats why I visited a town with a beautiful ruined castle thats just outside Prague. Although I wanted to have a look around, I had to put that plan aside because I met a very cute guy right away. He was waiting at the castle for his friends, who were buying supplies for a little party. For a second I thought about joining them and turning it into something else but then I decided to go with the safer option. I offered the dude a way to make money while waiting for his pals. He was a bit surprised by the proposition but eventually ended up at my apartment, letting his friends wait for him. I gave him a nice ride and sent him away with loads of cash in his pocket. Im pretty sure he used it to go all out and have a pretty wild evening.
Duration: 25:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 366.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 540

Rocky Vallarta And Edward Terrant - Into The Woods Streamwood

Studio: Falcon
Edward Terrant is wandering, lost somewhere in the woods when he just happens to find Rocky Vallarta working. When Edward explains hes lost, Rocky promises to give him a ride home if he helps him with some stuff. After Edward agrees, Rocky unzips his pants and Edward kneels down to suck it. He needs this ride home, so he makes sure the strokes with his mouth are long and deep. After fucking Edwards face, Rocky takes one look at his smooth ass and bends him over to slide his cock in. Edwards moans out as Rockys cock sinks deeper into his ass. Willing to do whatever it takes to get that lift, Edward rides Rockys thick wood on a tire. He bounces bareback on Rockys raw cock until he strokes out a warm load that shoots all over Rockys thigh. Making sure he earns his ride, Rocky stands over Edward and delivers his load straight to his open mouth.
Duration: 21:02
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1561kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 260.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Vallarta And Edward Terrant - Into The Woods

Sissy Stepbro - Ken Summers And Pol Fayfer Lacota

Studio: Reality Dudes
Pol Fayfer finds his twink step Ken Summers trying on lacy panties and admiring his ass in the mirror, and it makes the tattooed top horny! As Ken is on his knees looking into the underwear drawer, Pol sneaks up behind him and slides his huge cock into the bottoms ass! Ken sucks Pols pole, then rides him. As Pol fucks Ken missionary, the bottom gets too loud so Pol stuffs a pair of panties in his mouth. Ken cums and begs his stepbro for his load, so Pol is happy to fill Kens ass with a big creampie!
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 294.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy Stepbro - Ken Summers And Pol Fayfer

Daz And Tegan Serviced Wylliesburg

Studio: Chaosmen
Daz said that he had been sucked by guys before, and I think one time he even topped, so he was actually not too nervous for this video. Most of the guys are worried they will not stay hard or cum, but Daz was charged up and ready to go!
This is Tegans first Serviced video, and he is a little quiet, unsure about working with a guy who predominately identifies as straight. I told him to just dive in as quickly as possible, just to keep Daz hard. After a couple minutes, he realized Dazs cock is not going to wilt, so takes his time nursing on his dick and playing with it at a more leisurely pace.
After a while, Tegan lies next to him, and Daz quickly pulls his shorts off to jerk on Tegan. He wasnt ready to suck back, but he did a great job keeping Tegan hard and turned-on.
Daz even liked having his ass rimmed. He has had girls do it, and his cock liked being jerked while his ass was licked.
Tegan flips him on to his back and gets to the task of making Daz bust his nut. The load cums out slow, and then spurts out in a couple globs near the end. Making a cottage cheese mess!
Tegan then grabs his cock and jerks-off onto Daz. He struggles a bit, but as soon as Daz started encouraging him, he adds a large load to Dazs tummy.
Not sure why, but I think Tegan was embarrassed cumming on to him. He scoops it up to clean up his mess then jerks his cock with it.
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 501.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daz And Tegan Serviced

Время генерации страницы 0.04915 секунды с 9 запросами