Old 06-13-2021, 05:04 AM   #10588
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts Elizabethville

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

A Present In The Woods Rojales

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Slave wife, extreme tied and tape gags in woods action. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10354kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 486.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Present In The Woods

Extra Credit Part One - Sophie Ryan Kawkawlin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Everyone has their strengths. Unfortunately classwork is not one of Sophie's. Her professor has offered and alternative form of learning. He's going to give her firsthand experience with some of the concepts he's been trying to teach her.
If it were just that simple! Once Sophie is out of the classroom and he has her tied up she's going to have to show him what her strengths are. Sucking dick apparently comes easily to her.
He suspends her and she's completely immobilized. Her cunt is just too enticing for him to leave untouched so he has his way with her. It's hard to tell if Sophie likes it or not, but he really couldn't care less as long as she's learning.

Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Credit Part One - Sophie Ryan

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte salaspils

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was having a heck of a day dealing with paperwork and just wanted to lose myself in some really tight rope. I ended up stripped down to my panties (thong ;-) and placed into a super-strict modified ball-tie. Everything was SO tight! even my thumbs and big toes were tied! Then Lisa decided to do me a favor. Number one, she gave me a great view by having nothing on but a smile... and then she found the 8-speed Hitachi magic wand! I was completely vulnerable and as equally eager to have her torment me and wring a rollicking, and relaxing series of orgasms out of me!
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 567.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Thighs Spread Chair Tie Salol

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Thighs Spread Chair Tie for hard body slave Amanda Fox!
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thighs Spread Chair Tie

Время генерации страницы 0.02237 секунды с 9 запросами