View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 05:14 AM   #10622
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel X Delia

I've known Ariel for years, and every time we work together I push her just a little harder than the time before. She is a sex kitten who only enjoys pleasure when preceded by pain. The more I abuse her, the more powerful her orgasms are. She endures waxing, flogging, caning, nipple torture, and an overpowering amount of electricity just to receive her reward for being a good pain slut. I put her in a severe suspension with all of her weight pressing her chest into my ropes and shortening her breath, which leads up to an even more intense orgasm. Ariel is one of a small breed of slaves that can take this kind of torture and feel satisfied after the day is complete.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 683.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X

InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged San Felix

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat
New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons…When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Kardiac Bonds Siasconset

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, sex me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kardiac Bonds

Sandra Silvers - On-Screen Huge Gagging, Sitting Strappado Apollo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sandra sits alone in the darkness. Shes tied to a metal chair in the basement. She cant get away, but at least she's comfortable. Thats about to change. The light come on and her captor enters. The first thing to go is that kind cleave gag. It is turned into a massive wad of mouth stuffing for the tight, around-the-head vetwrap gag she now has to endure. Next her elbows. distinctly uncontaminated by rope. Takes care of that and cinches her elbows together and in one flowing move, pulls her into a bent-over seated strappado with her arms tied to the top of the chair back. her sweater is pulled down revealing her huge, vulnerable breasts. Tight, intricate rope is added to each of her massive mammaries, she moans and struggles with each wrap, but it just keeps getting tighter...
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6474kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 614.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - On-Screen Huge Gagging, Sitting Strappado

Lola Lynn Pandrup

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Bikini bondage for curvy MILF Lola thanks to my pals at LeggyBondage!
Duration: 4:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2379kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Lynn

Время генерации страницы 0.09927 секунды с 9 запросами