View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 05:15 AM   #10624
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Doggy Style Trainer Ludowici

Catherine de Sade took one look at Johnny's Doggy Style Training Table and decided she wanted it to fuck her in the ass. This took a little adjusting of the machine and some extra lubing by Lydia, but we certainly used our team work skills to jam that large dildo up Catherine ass hole. A little more adjusting and she had a vibrator for her clit as well. This table held her in place perfectly for an anal pounding not to be missed. Johnny's table is simple in design yet brilliantly able to hold the ladies in place. The scorpion tail fucking machine can adjust for almost anyone and is air powered.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 126.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Doggy Style Trainer

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Shiloh

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Lisa could take no more. When she saw her curvy coworker in that oh-so-tight sweater, something snapped, and it wasn't the super-taught fibers of that jumper. Lisa needed to feel those beautiful boobs in her hands and her mouth and pressed up against her own impressive rack. Lisa hops the tightly tied and gagged MILF into the storeroom to have her way with her pretty prey! Sandra is making just a bit too much noise protesting against Lisa's aggressive advances so her comfy blue cleavegag is stuffed deef into her mouth and red vetwrap is lopped over and over her head. Lisa's friends are never going to believe it, so she snaps a selfie of her with her captive just before she turns Sandra's perilous predicament into an unbearable hogtie!
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6679kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

My Public Bondage Hijinx at a Huge Fetish Convention! Biwabik

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Two buxom broads, both of them tightly tied, but not yet gagged are making out on the sofa. That’s me and Ruth! Lisa then seals our mouths shut with microfoam tape, but that doesn’t stop the kissing! We still struggle and smooch as Lisa talks to a national radio show about what’s going on! Later, I an corseted and bound again, of course ;-) this time Lisa and Ruth take turns, and then team up to tickle the bejeezus out of me. All in public. Totally on display!
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5473kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 990.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Public Bondage Hijinx at a Huge Fetish Convention!

In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams Dardanelle

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts.
Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards.
She stirs as her captor enters. Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists.
Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below.
PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on.
That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs.
The scene is so beautiful Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams

Extremely Enjoying Allison Ronco

Allison caught my attention when she visited WhoreTrainers for a session with Dick...She is a beautifully robust young lady who enjoys a bit of bondage and a bit of suffering...her face and eyes radiate with fragile attraction...I had to get my ropes and hands on her...So I booked her for a SocietySM gig with yours truly and now Im sitting here trying to explain how lovely it is, from time to time, to be me...It may be less entertaining to actually be Allison...unless you enjoy being led outside and hogtied, naked on the ground...and whipped...then again, I did make her cum a multitude of times.
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 84.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extremely Enjoying Allison

Время генерации страницы 0.04225 секунды с 9 запросами