View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 05:33 AM   #27428
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Footie Hunk Jay Fucked For His First Time By Lucky Danands Big Weapon! Kidsgrove

Studio: Englishlads
A lot of things have happened between Jays first solo shoot and look at where we are today, he enjoys getting fucked by a dildo, doesnt realise Dan swaps the dildo for his own cock and before you know it straight footie hunk Jay is going to have trouble explaining this one to his girlfriend! He sort of resists and complains Dan is too big, though look at Jay in spoons he is pushing back on Dans chunky and long eight inch tool; though who wouldnt like that up them! Jay shoots first with a big cock up him, Dan then pulls out and dumps a nice load all over Jays balls and dripping down over his hole! Dont straight lad look great with cum everywhere they dont want it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 486.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Footie Hunk Jay Fucked For His First Time By Lucky Danands Big Weapon!

Czech Hunter Vol. 491 Wheeling

Studio: Czech Hunter
Break ups are usually a very stressful business. Especially when you have to leave your now ex-partners flat. That was exactly the case of this guy. I met him shortly after he got kicked out. The poor dude was just walking around a park, trying to figure out what to do. He didnt want to go back to his difficult , who lived in a small town. The guy wanted to stay in Prague and enjoy life. No problem, I was ready to help. The guy was 19 years old and really good looking so you can imagine what I wanted in exchange. I took him to my place and paid him a lot of cash. He tried very hard to make me happy and was doing great for a first timer. He whored himself out but also made enough money to rent his own flat and start a new, better life. And I got what I wanted. What a perfect conclusion!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2075kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 570.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 491

A Parisian Cum Weekend For Kalid - Marco Napoli And Kalid Vanceboro

Studio: Ericvideos
Kalid came to Paris for the weekend to have some fun and he rented an apartment. The sexy guy took advantage of the basement of the building to get some guys to fuck him hard.
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2467kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Parisian Cum Weekend For Kalid - Marco Napoli And Kalid

CK - Meet Blake Dyson Bareback Carpio

In this weeks new release from ColbyKnox, we fully introduce Blake Dyson!!! While Blake was a part of the epic Christmas orgy a couple months back, it's not quite the same as some one on one time with Mickey Knox. Believe it or not, even though he has done hundreds of scenes, Mickey still gets a little nervous before each scene. You can judge his compatability with his scene partners by how quick those jitters wear off, in this case though, he was smooth sailing from start to finish- obviously turned on by his sexy scene partner, pre shoot nerves never had a chance to take hold. They are absolutely adorable together, from the light chit chat that takes place before the scene to the epic cum shots that are sure to follow!! Enjoy!!!
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7076kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CK - Meet Blake Dyson Bareback

First Resort Arad And Jordan Evans Harborcreek

Studio: Next Door Buddies
As Jordan Evans calmly sips his wine on the veranda awaiting his guest, he takes in the majesty and beauty of the estate resort he's created. The sun is warm and the breeze is blowing, just as Arad joins him at the table. Jordan takes Arad on a tour of the grounds, and Arad is impressed, but truth be told, the only thing he really wants to investigate deeper is what's inside Jordan's pants, so when Jordan shows him the inside of one of the cabana suites, Arad seizes the opportunity to make his move, grabbing Jordan by the belt and throwing him onto the bed, ripping his clothes off and pushing Jordan down his perfectly sculpted body. Arad is built like a Greek god, a fact that is not lost on Jordan as he inches his way down his companion's body. Jordan takes Arad's cock into his mouth, getting it nice and hard, flicking his tongue on the head and teasing Arad, until Arad can take more, and bends Jordan over the side of the bed, plunging his rock hard cock deep inside of Jordan. Jordan pushes back and Arad runs his hand along Jordan's back, flipping him over onto his back as he continues to pound away, then mounting Jordan and letting him go for a ride. Jordan puts his hands above his head, grinding and riding Arad's cock until he's ready to explode, which he does all over himself as Arad simultaneously blasts him with a healthy load of his own. 'Quite the rewards program your resort has,' Arad thinks to himself as he quivers in the aftermath.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6645kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Resort Arad And Jordan Evans

Время генерации страницы 0.12267 секунды с 9 запросами