GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nylon nutter

Nylon nutter

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
File Size: 423 MiB
Runtime: 52 min 49 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Threesome ffm
Cast:
Description: Leo had written into the site, saying that he was indeed a ‘nylon nutter’ and how much he would love to fuck me in my nylons. He included a photo of himself in all his glory and I decided that such a ‘large member’ of my site couldn’t just be kept all to myself. My friend Emma is 5ft 11 inches in her bare feet, just like me so I invited her round to share in the fun I expected to have. To tease Leo we decided to put our stockings on slowly and provocatively and then parade around in front of him. I had lovely, black, seamed one and Emma had a nice bright pink seamed pair, both from my favourite underwear shop, Agent Provocateur. We helped each other attach our stockings to our black garter belts, mine in a traditional 1950’s style. We let Leo help by kissing and sucking our feet before he helped slip on our shoes. Getting to excited, Emma and I just had to start dipping our hands into each others knickers and rubbing our swollen clits, throbbing in anticipation of Leos touch. Feeling her lovely round arse and pinging her garter straps against her bottom was just too much of a sight for Leos’ eyes and after giving my pussy a quick lick, he stuck his thick cock into me doggy style and pounded away. I just love licking my juices off a cock after its fucked me but before long I was pushed out the way so Emma could ride his thick member while I watched and wanked myself off. During this, Emma’s stockings had slipped, turned and were looking decidedly messy, so after re-arranging then (any excuse to get my hands back on her toned, fit body)!

I wanted some more action, so hopped back on Leos cock and rode him, Emma rubbing my throbbing clit and making me orgasm intensely. I like some kinky action so when Emma laid back and took Leos cock with her gorgeous long legs up in the air; I used one of her feet to rub against my pussy, her toes enticingly slipping lightly in and out of my pussy. Taking her foot out, I sucked my juice off her stockinged toes.

Finally, Leo not being able to take it any more and being such a nylon nutter, he stuck his cock underneath my nylons and spunked inside them. It all oozed through the nylon and Emma happily lapped it all up. He went home a happy young man that day and needless to say, so did Emma and me!

Nylon nutter
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05519 секунды с 9 запросами