Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna Eastman

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Luna
Genres: Rope bondage big tits pantyhose bondage pantyhose stocking ballgagged
Video language: English
It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Power Slave Belfair

Maia's predicament begins as she's spread in the chair. Damon wastes absolutely no time as he grabs the wand and presses it into place. And merely minutes into the days events, we witness Maia succumb to an incredible orgasm. It doesn't stop there however, as he continues to tease her overtly sensitive clit to the breaking point. With orgasmic overload freshly on her mind, Maia then finds herself in the foot stocks. With her lovely bare feet exposed, Damon methodically and thoroughly pins them. After yet another brutal orgasm, she has her feet viciously caned in return for the pleasure she has so generously benn given.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 187.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power Slave

Cherry Picking II Bermejo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.
She's never felt anything like this before. She was truly not prepared, but she's going to get it whether she likes it or not. Everything has been explained to her and yet for some reason she still agrees to it.
As the pinkish orange slime is spread around her beautiful labia she begins to get a hint of what's to come. The cream begins to burn. Then it gets hotter. And hotter still. It just keeps getting worse. All poor Cherry can do is cry.
Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Picking II

Sandra Silvers & Constance Marion Center

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sandra and Constance are enjoying the weekend away. The pair of swimsuit-clad lovers are holed up in a motel in the middle of nowhere, where they just finished up lounging by the pool. They collapse onto the sofabed and into each others arms, their lips meeting in soft glancing blows that quickly escalate to deep, tongue-filled kissing. As their hungry mouths dance together, constance begins to tease Sandra's lycra/spandex covered curves and finds the prize... Sandra's ticklish spots! Sandra is now tied tot he extended sofabed, her arms spread wide and above her head exposing her armpits, her feet fettered together just over the bottom edge of the bed, making her sensitive soles particularly vulnerable. Constance is a cruel tickling mistress. She starts at Sandra's sides and the reaction is immediate... and loud! Sandra can not contain herself and the peals of laughter are deafening. She begs Constance for relief, but that only makes her tickle harder! Despite her bondage, Sandra is screaming and struggling and bucking about the bed so Constance straddles her lover in preparation of a full assault on Sandra most ticklish spots...her feet!
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2560kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Constance

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat North Stratford

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Время генерации страницы 0.03932 секунды с 9 запросами