View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 05:19 AM   #10658
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

That Fetish Girl - Her Roomie's New Boyfriend Is A Creep Mishref

Tina's new boyfriend seems like such a nice guy. He even brings her roommate Cadence a gift to make up for spending so much time at their place. Tina and Cadence can't get over how thoughtful and considerate he is... but they have no idea of the things he's imagining doing to Cadence behind his nice guy facade. While they are going on about what a catch he is, his mind is wandering as he fantasizes about tying and gagging Cadence and then fucking her mouth until he cums all over her pretty face. What a nice guy, indeed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7681kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: That Fetish Girl - Her Roomie's New Boyfriend Is A Creep

2nd of the Uncut Extreme Lesbian Bondage Orgasm Hermosa Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Face-down, Ass up. Fayth is on the table. She’s tied with her wrists tied to her ankles. She’s totally immobile, presented and ready for her challenge. Sandra doesn’t waste any time. The wand is applied with one hand while the other takes turns teasing Fayth’s tits, pulling her hair, grasping her throat, gagging her screams. Sandra has an unfair advantage, she knows Fayth too well. Playing her victim’s sensitive spots like a piano virtuoso, the music produced is a beautiful 37 minute concert of screams and moans as Fayth cums over and over. So many times you will lose count!
Duration: 38:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4937kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2nd of the Uncut Extreme Lesbian Bondage Orgasm

Goldie Dovray

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave the syrup out in a massive quantity, in her hair, over her head and down her face and shoulders.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie

Lucy Brit - The Hangar Part 2 Quinhagak

Release Year: 2001
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Lucy's been carted off to a secluded hangar where she's bound tightly before being set through the paces. She strips on command, not to her liking though...Laid out on the table, her arms and ankles are restrained and then she's force fed a dildo. A vibe is pressed on her clit, and despite her best efforts she can't help but give in. She glances around nervously as Ogre places the stretcher on her pussy and opens her wide. Finally she's shackled to the wheel, arched and stretched, proclaiming surrender to her new Owner...
Duration: 30:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 218.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Brit - The Hangar Part 2

Sandra Silvers & Chrissy Daniels Perth Amboy

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Bound Orgasms with a hitachi wand vibrator? or Bound orgasms through oral sex? Why not both?! Chrissy and Sandra are both in open crotch vintage lingerie, garters and stockings. They are tied together so that Chrissy is straddling Sandra's ring-gagged mouth, leaving her pert pussy primed for Sandra probing tongue. In Chrissy's hands is a classic hitachi wand, with just enough reach to thoroughly tempt and tease Sandra's clit. The two lovers are clearly not in distress as they make each other cum over and over, to the point of where they both become uncontrollably ticklish and consumed with unstoppable gagged giggles and loud laughter!
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3993kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Chrissy Daniels

Время генерации страницы 0.03217 секунды с 9 запросами