LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dirty Scout Pt 169 Tenstrike

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
This man travelled to my office from a small town a dozen kilometers away from Prague. I was a little worried about him because he got expelled from school due to bullying. He managed to explain the reasons why it happened, but I was still unsure what to think about him. He finished the next school he attended as a chef so I offered him a kitchen position at a hotel. He liked the job even though he didn't look very enthusiastic about it. That made me worried a little, as I was getting quite horny, and impatient. The guy wasn't thrilled about our mediation fee, and even less about the naughty option I gave him to take care of it. He had a girlfriend so his reservations were understandable. However, I wanted to have fun, I had to make the move. In the end, it took all my money to convince him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Scout Pt 169

Cumming of Age, Sc.4 Trinidad

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
When cute rookie, Carl Sagan, declares to the camera that he’s bisexual and likes “young, handsome boys” – with hunky beaut Colin Horner sat behind him on the bed – you pretty much know straight off where this is all going. Putting the predictability to one side, however, is there anything hotter than watching some fresh-faced pup enjoying his first taste of life in front of the camera with someone so fucking gorgeous?
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumming of Age, Sc.4

Griffin And Vander Raw Directors Cut Wick

Studio: Chaosmen
When Griffin came on Team Chaos, I knew he would make a lot of fans happy, and sure enough, you all really saw what an amazing sexual beast he is!
I of course immediately thought about pairing him with Vander. But with Vander in graduate school, my window to work with him is short, so we usually do a couple videos when he has a holiday break from school.
I knew they would have instant chemistry, and with Griffin cool with some piss action, the two could really go wild! From sticky wetness, rimming, kissing, and a lot of ass to mouth action, there is so much packed into this one video!
Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1120kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 414.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin And Vander Raw Directors Cut

Allen & Booker Serviced Bovina Center

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Duet, Muscules, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots
Booker has done video work before, but I wanted to see how he was on set working with another guy. I will always till want to do an Oral or Solo only video with any model that has done previous video work. See their energy, but get them used to how I film. I know it seems like a backward step, but it has a lot of value for me to work out any habits they may have picked up, test their limits, or evens showcase a particular skill.
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 475.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen & Booker Serviced

A Favor For Protection - Dillon Diaz and Dylan Hayes 1080p Tontogany

Dylan Hayes calls security guard Dillon Diaz into the maintenance room to ask for extra protection after some of the other guys keep calling him gay, but Dillon refuses to provide any sort of special treatment claiming that he doesn’t get involved in such drama. Dylan offers to do a little sexual favor and instantly starts working on Dillon’s huge dick! After their sweaty session, Dillon can’t resist but to protect this young perp.
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Favor For Protection - Dillon Diaz and Dylan Hayes 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.01860 секунды с 9 запросами