View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 05:46 AM   #27545
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexual Tension - Seth Santoro And Tom Faulk Shongaloo

Studio: Next Door World
Tom Faulk has been looking forward to this all week, ever since he booked his appointment with maseusse Seth Santoro. Seth has a way of really getting to the core of Tom's tension, which is something he could really use after hitting the gym so hard lately.
Seth knows his stuff, but it also doesn't hurt that he takes a special personal interest in all of Tom's 'tight' areas.
Seth begins working the knots out of Tom's muscles, paying particular attention to the stiffness in his loins, flipping him over and discovering Tom's cock at full mast, ready for some deep attention.
Seth downs Tom's cock, climbing up on the table and straddling his face as Tom begins to tongue Seth's ass. Seth sits up and grinds on Tom's mouth while stroking his cock, then bends over once Tom is nice and ready to put it in.
Tom grabs Seth's legs and throws them over his shoulders, pounding him on the massage table as Seth moans in ecstacy, then they switch, and Seth tries to get to the deepest source of Tom's tension, fucking him from behind as Tom rides him reverse, grinding on his cock, before flipping over as Seth fucks the cum right out of him before dousing him with his own hot load. As Tom lay there covered in jizz, he realizes you just can't quantify good personal attention.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6630kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Tension - Seth Santoro And Tom Faulk

GayRoom Massage Bait - Cute Rocker Seduced - James Ryder Aroche

James Ryder looks like a rocker and he is very cute. I oiled his body up and rubbed him down really good. I got his dick hard and wet, that's when I knew I had him. I slipped my throbbing cock in his ass and he didn't even say one word about. So I did what I do best.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 745.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayRoom Massage Bait - Cute Rocker Seduced - James Ryder

Clean Boys Cumming Woodmere

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Andy Ford, Antony Carter
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Fingering, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
Is there anything hotter than a sexy young twink in a bathtub? Okay, perhaps two sexy young twinks in a bathtub exploring some BoyFun is hotter.
Adorable Andy Ford is enjoying a little soak to himself when his handsome and fit friend Antony Carter arrives, of course he's quickly invited to join him.
No sane young man could possibly refuse such an offer and within moments the athletic twink is naked and climbing in. With dicks swelling and hands exploring the two share a sweet kiss, but it soon becomes apparent that they'll need a little space to fully enjoy each other.
We follow the boys to the bedroom where their naked forms can be properly admired, their smooth buttocks and hard youthful erections throbbing and dripping while they stroke and suck each other. Their impressive shafts look so tasty it's really no wonder these two gorgeous boys spend so much time savoring the taste of their friend's precum while they bob up and down on their swollen inches, but with a little 69 action Antony is soon ready to feel that impressive cock sliding into his raw hole.
The spooning he takes from behind is almost romantic, but when he slides down to ride his pal from above, with his own gorgeous boner rigid and swinging, the pleasure becomes more intense and the need to cum is quickly growing.
Laying back to let his slim friend fully control his bareback thrusting young Antony can't hold his cum inside for long, his raging cock spilling an eruption of white goo over his smooth abs.
Andy isn't far behind, his hooded length bulging in this stroking fist as thick semen starts to splash, his friend gripping his meat to squeeze and stroke the splooge out of him, his gooey foreskin bunching up over the glistening pink tip as the milky mess pumps freely.
After such a rampant session of play the two will no doubt need to head back to the bathroom, although it's unlikely they'll be able to resist those dicks again when they do.
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4215kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clean Boys Cumming

Diego Summers und Dito - Bareback Bryce Canyon National Park

His friend eases in and out of his tight hole with rhythmic thrusts.
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 367.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diego Summers und Dito - Bareback

Tim Kruger fucks Fernando vol. 2 - 1080p Bauxite

Their smooth and fit bodies are slowly revealed and their damp schlongs slip between.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4614kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 653.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger fucks Fernando vol. 2 - 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами