demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nick Cums And Gets His Man 1 280

Nick Cums And Gets His Man 1 280

Actress:
Keywords: Bareback, Facial, Older/Younger, Themed Sex

Detective Nick Norway catches up with a graffiti artist in BackRoomFuckers.com. Trey Bentley's had his fair share of being cuffed, but not going to jail. Nick makes it clear; he's here to get his man, one way or another. Seems that Trey is up for the cuffs, and the sling. Filling his throat with Trey, Nick investigates all the cock he can. Trey then takes a turn sucking Nick, before putting Nick in his place; lucky the bar has this room for "in-terrogations." In the sling, Nick presents his hole and Trey dives right in, tongue first. The detective quickly turns perp, as Trey gets his "bad boy."

Going balls deep from the start, I guess Trey also "takes no prisoners." Nick continues to beg for more as the chains rattle and the "dick" gets the receiving end of Trey's "night stick." Nick only has one suggestion, "fuck me harder;" good thing the backroom is sound proof. Even from below, you can see this examination is very thorough. Nick then switches and becomes the "ass-ailant," taking Trey. Ready to blow, Nick pulls out and shoots; no worry, Trey's only sloppier for the firing. Trey then works his load into Nick's mouth, must be some new type of DNA testing.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 216 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 21 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01384 секунды с 9 запросами