Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Simple Caning Wrights

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Pain, Stockings
Video language: English
A sensually painful caning. There are several ways that a cane can be used and Master James has been known to make the bottom orgasm just from using the cane. Here slave abigail enjoys the rhythmic pain delivered with hand and cane.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6843kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 618.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simple Caning

Sandra Silvers, Darla Crane & Angella Faith Westview

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The two buxom MILFs were waiting in the conference room. Each dressed in their office uniform, silky white blouses, short black skirts, super high heels and bare legs. Both Sandra & Darla had been tied to the side chairs, their legs spread wide. Tight ropes pinning their arms to their torsos and thick vetwrap gags held generous amounts of mouthstuffing between their lips. Blindfolded with white cloths, they had no idea what the newly minted managing partner, Angella, had in store for them. When lithe Angella, arrives, vibrators in hand, she is overwhelmed by the perfectly manicured pussies and heaving bosoms on display for her. When she sees the straining blouse buttons she thinks it is only fitting to free the MILFs massive mammaries from their silken shirts, and take a taste and grope for herself. Boobs get , licked and teased before Angella eventually gets down to orgasmic business. The dual magic wands are applied expertly to the captive cougars' clits. The resulting orgasms linger loud and long. Angella is quite happy with the fringe benefits of her new position.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3031kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Darla Crane & Angella Faith

Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley Khabarovsk

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Lauren is totally on display. Bent over and ball gagged on the hutch, I was admiring her beautiful butt and pretty feet, loving every minute of her come-hither struggles. She knows exactly what she's doing. As if some kind of charmer, her wriggles and mmmphhhs reel me in, and I am only too happy to oblige. But I'm not coming alone. I'm coming armed... with a Hitachi Magic Wand! I tease and pleasure her panties pussy until she's right on the edge, then I back off... repeating the process over and over until she's screaming through her gag with pleasure. I like to let her rest, But those pretty naked soles are crying out to have my fingers dance over them. Her struggles, squeals and laughter are so sweet...
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley

The Curious Case of Casey Cumz II Cumberland Foreside

Casey's first day of bondage continues as Bane ramps up the intensity...with hands shackled and body strapped down, Casey's mouth is pryed open by Molt mouth clamps...then the goat milkers onto the nipples...the sensations created by the goat milkers are much more intense than clover clamps with weights and Casey endures them for over 10 minutes...along with canes, bands on the soles and a zipper...with no rest, Bane moves right onto TENS pads and his zipper drill...but Casey cannot be cracked...then shackled on her back with her feet and hands pulled up we see a bit of humanity...hot wax on the soles...Bane doubts her reactions but I do not...that wax was very close to her feet especially...or, perhaps heat is her weakness...Bane continues his plans by inserting an anal speculum deep into her ass...then he opens it up and tapes it in...he uses the violet wand in some very sensitive places...either a long day has weakened our girl or she doesnt dig electric play much, but that's not really the point of this to me...she endured it, and in doing so.
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 101.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Curious Case of Casey Cumz II

Kyra Prentice

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Poor Kyra is again on torture bench, and this time her ankles and wrists are tightly fixed to the bench. There is no room for her to escape from her painful fate. Dr. Lomp, who has already got his slave's resistance ruined, is not just enjoying her helplessness and obedience. He has got the famous single tail whip in his hand, he is continuously hitting poor Kyra's perfect butts, where at the same time, he is humiliating desperate girl, as she perfectly understand her bottom place next to Dr. Lomp. In every strike, her flesh gets another whip print. As she weeps unstoppable, Kyra is about to consume all her tears of her whole life in this final part of the serial.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra

Время генерации страницы 0.10318 секунды с 9 запросами