View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 04:55 AM   #10680
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sharing Cheyenne Nanchong

Cheyenne's tough day continues as I rack her naked body on-screen...leather thongs around the ankles and wrists allow her a little comfort in those places so that I may focus her attention on the stretch...and I do stretch her well...so many evil inspirations during that one...Since I don't care about offering her any pleasure, and because she had been through so much SM, I decided to share her with Jordan Lane...We bend her over in wooden stocks...Jordan toys with her...then uses her mouth to jack his cock...Cheyenne bounces her head back and forth and fucks her own face and he drops a load on her cheek...what a gal...we really love this Jewel.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:52
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 113.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Cheyenne

A Stroll Through Angel Wildersville

Little Angel has quickly become one of my favorite submissive models...she is a very beautiful woman who was drawn to BDSM modelling more from her own desire to submit and suffer than from career aspirations or money...she is sincerely tough and her expressions and reactions hold nothing back...it does seem that she loves to let go...I plan a few very strict positions and go about my business of toying with her senses...playing with Angel is like a stroll through a garden...the gift of submission is truly akin to freedom for a Dom...and this Dom has truly learned to appreciate women like Angel.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:43
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 973kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 105.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Stroll Through Angel

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Eastrea

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Lisa had seen Sandra's face in the real estate section of the Sunday paper and on billboards throughout the city. She was falling swiftly into lust with the silver-haired MILF and had to have her, so she made an appointment to have Sandra show her a house... Sandra thought that showing Lisa the house at 7am was a little weird, but she really needed to make a sale so she eagerly accepted. After a quick tour of the empty edifice by the silk-bloused, skimpy-skirted, high-heeled Sandra, Lisa can take it no longer. She grabs Sandra, places a cloth over her face and Sandra's world turns dark. Some time later, Sandra begins to stir and quickly realizes she's not going anywhere. She is bound bound on the floor of the cavernous room with Lisa towering over her. Lisa kicks off her shoes and strips off her tight jeans. She pulls down her lacy panties, wads them up and stuffs them into Sandra's protesting mouth! A bandanna is used to hold them in place. The blond then straddles Sandra's face placing her perfectly trimmed pussy over Sandra's Mouth and nose. Sandra struggles as her adventure in face-sitting is just starting! Lisa strokes her clit as Sandra's struggle increase, causing her to cum even harder atop her captive cougar!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5544kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Harmony Concepts - Kelly's Wedding Day Prairie du Rocher

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - Kelly's Wedding Day

Sandra Silvers & Constance Rogue River

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Constance is walked into the basement. Her tight one-piece swimsuit clinging to every curve. A red bandanna cleaved between her teeth. She struggles as her her captrix, Sandra, binds Constance's ankles together, then doing the same to her ankles. Sandra realizes that Constance can still wriggle away, so she binds Constance's feet to a pipe above, suspending her legs and exposing her perfect ass. Constance struggles but soon realizes, she isn't going anywhere. Just what she wanted. Sandra returns to remove Constance's gag and the two begin to kiss... the plan all along.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Constance

Время генерации страницы 0.04094 секунды с 9 запросами