LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pandora Paramour Cobleskill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pandora from the super-fun WrappedInBondage learns a valuable lesson about hitchhiking. She gets picked up by this bad guy and he ties her up in the trunk of his car. The bad guy apparently has left something at his house and drives the car into the garage. The trunk lid pops open and there is Pandora, all tied up. He leaves her to struggle and she finds that she can not escape the trunk while tied even though it is open. A bit later her returns and tightens her bonds and slams the trunk shut. He climbs in the car and drives off with Pandora still bound in the trunk. Who knows where he is taking her or what his evil plans are?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1850kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 106.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pandora Paramour

Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2 Mac Arthur

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Nipple Clamps, Flogging
In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would expose her to the fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his control, he decided to explore some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy. We find Harley sat up on the couch, her legs spread by shackles at her ankles, and her neck and head held tightly in place by a metal collar. O.T. has decided to ramp up the intensity of his treatment for the second half of their session together. It's easy to see the fear behind Harley's eyes as she watches him drag it across her skin, and when he rubs the flat side against her clit her body visibly tenses up. She shakes as she tries to hold her body perfectly still so as not to end up getting accidentally cut. Shaking and whimpering is all well and good, but when O.T. takes out the flogger and starts beating Harley's face and tits with it, all of the tension she's built up breaks into a thousand pieces and she is sobbing and screaming. It only gets louder when O.T. takes out his tot. It's not even close to her by the time she is screaming "no" and trying to pull away from its electrified tips. She'll be alright though. The good doctor knows that the best way to calm her panic is with a hitachi vibrator and a metal pussy hook.
Duration: 40:20
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2

Sydney Hale Lugo

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
my guy came to me and said I want to try a simple tie on you, I laughed a little because he doesn't ever do simple! I agreed thinking I was getting out of this one easy. He first tied my arms behind my back in 3 spots, he might have specified simple but he managed to make it much tighter than normal. He then reminded me with every grunt that I'm working on getting my elbows to touch, so he tied the, tight...then tighter st the end. The simple tight crotchrope, always a favorite. Then finally the most simple but yet very effective tie was the rope around my ankles. The way he had it tied made it so I couldn't roll over or move at all! From that one simple rope I wasn't moving from that bed. I could say I could have fallen asleep but the rope around my arms was really tight, the only thing that was falling asleep was my arms!
Duration: 2:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine! Peebles

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

Harmony Concepts - The Secret Disk Caper Ord

Dominic Wolfe takes on bondage with a storyline in this video featuring three darling, spirited and beautiful bondagettes. None of the usual GB series highlights are missing as each lady in turn is tightly tied, or stapped up in leather straps and, of course, gagged as no one else can gag them. Fetish dressing aspects are not ignored either, for although blue jeans are included for realism, a leather crop-top and black patent leather fetish high-heels go with the same outfit! Lovely lingerie and near nudity are also included in this energetic bondage adventure.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:11
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - The Secret Disk Caper

Время генерации страницы 0.03282 секунды с 9 запросами