LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SandraSilvers & Samantha Grace Shelburn

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
It's time for Samantha to turn the tables on me! Back in update 1522, I had Sam all tied up for pleasure, now it's her turn to take charge! I'm tied to the bench in front of the picture window. I'm on my knees, securely tethered in an ass-up position! Samantha comes in with a bandanna to gag me with..oh, and also wearing a huge strap-on! She kisses me, gags me with the bandanna (not too tight, she loves to hear me moan ;-) and then takes up position behind me. She enters me gently and I moan with delight! The thrusts get harder and harder, so much so that me and the bench start moving across the floor with each thrust! She makes me orgasm over and over! Samantha has quite the stamina! It's all I can do to keep up with her!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SandraSilvers & Samantha Grace

In Training Pt II Heron Lake

Nik's grip on Amaya gets tighter as he continues her trials...a zipper/clover clamp perdicament was enough to make me cringe, but Amaya absorbs it all as if it were her duty...the vibrator seems only an annoyance to Amaya...then again, maybe it's because he was single tailing her tummy and tits...that's fine with Nik...I know few Doms that would rather hold a vibrator on thier slave than whip them...of course, I run with a sick crowd...In the final scene, Amaya's legs are strapped apart and a bilndfold definitely seems to increase her visible anxiety...Nik uses canned air to mess with her mind...interesting sensation play ends Amaya's long day...we hope to have her back soon.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 149.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Training Pt II

Mattie Borders - Matt Williams South Gibson

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mattie Borders, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Welcome Mattie Borders to Sexually Broken. This adorable 18 year old is doing her first ever scene and she hand picked this site to do it on. Mattie found us on Fetlife, then contacted us to work, and now here she is. It's really that simple.
Now what to do with a 18 year old who likes bondage, spankings and rough sex? We must tread carefully. We don't want to scare off the new girl, but we need to push and test her. We toss a ball gag at her and tell her to put it on tight, then we flip her some steel handcuffs. She locks them on, and just like that she's a little helpless slut.
We make her show off her sexy nubile body. We pull her over our knee, and give her a healthy spanking. We get her sexy ass bright pink, she struggles but we are firm. We shove Mattie to her knees, take off the gag and impale her sweet mouth with hard cock.
Mattie has never deep throated before, never had a cock slip past her lips and go down her throat. Today she takes it and takes it hard. We rock her mouth and throat with cock. With her hands still cuffed behind, she endures a brutal face fucking for the first time. After we walk her over to the wall, we fuck her upside down face. The cock slides easily down her helpless throat. Next we move to her sexy, tight pussy and give it a good cervix pounding. Since this is her first time, we drag her to the cage so she has some time to let it all sink in. We can't wait to see what the next scene brings!
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6794kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mattie Borders - Matt Williams

Marina - Willing Model

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Marina
Genres: BBDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain
Some things about Marina are just excellent. She is a pain slut, through and through, which means PD can beat her senseless and she will come bouncing back for more. She loves pleasuring him with all of her holes, so every time his cock gets hard she is ready and willing to take it inside of her. Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet. He tenderizes it with whips and canes before he buries his dick-on-a-stick in her, all the way up to the handle. Marina orgasms until she squirts, then PD has her lick up the mess she made.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - Willing

Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi Kapowsin

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.
Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Время генерации страницы 0.20860 секунды с 9 запросами