LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane Amarillo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The robber was about to make his getaway. He had the pair of Buxom MILFs tied int he kitchen. Stripped to their vintage white girdles and stockings, Roommates Darla and Sandra were tied in tight bundles. Wrists to ankles, elbows to knees, bending the ladies in half. Before he leaves with his duffel bag of stolen items, he has to make sure the women won't call for help, so he gags the gals with generous amounts of white duct tape (on screen) and leaves the ladies' apartment. The duo struggle and mmmphhh, but it's no use. Their struggles are so strenuous that they tip over, exposing their round asses and long legs. Will anyone ever arrive to rescue them?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2844kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane

Best Of KinkKrew Sc.3 Las Matas De Farfan

Cast: Bonny Bon, Dora Venter, Mandy Bright
Genres: Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Fetish, Fisting, All Se
KinkKrew has selected a total of 4 scenes for their first Best Of, which offer a deep insight into the making of this extraordinary label. In order to be able to meet this criterion, Best Of Vol. 1 offers two scenes by Frank Gun.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:27
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1187kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of KinkKrew Sc.3

An Afternoon with Payne, Part III Nahunta

The long day that Alexander had planned for Randy is almost over...he outfits her in pony gear and brings her into his stable...Training methods for animals, such as , also have huge value in training humans...and Alexander has chosen the perfect mare...he inserts a butt plug tail and begins his posture and form training, discplining her for any mistakes...When it's finally time for bed, Randy is belted from head to toe and laid out in the barn...Alexander says his goodnights, before leaving her to endure the magic wand for the rest of the night.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 134.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Afternoon with Payne, Part III

Sandra Gets Strictly Stretched and Orgasm Tortured on The Table! Ganzhou

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The metal frame of this coffee table at a condo I was staying at near the beach had a million contact points, but a not-too-thick piece of glass for a top. I had been walking by it for a couple of days eying it up, wishing I could get tied to it (i tend to go that when I walk into a room, I imagine myself tied to all the furniture in it, but I digress...). So finally after getting stuck inside from a storm, It just came out, "Could somebody figure out a way to tie me to this table?!" My friends were only too happy to oblige. Here is the result. Stripped to my black pantyhose/tights, I'm seated in front of it. my arms quasi-strappoed to the opposing corners, my thighs tied together and my ankles spread, forcing my knees into the air, gagged with hemp rope tethered to the opposing side. Tight, creative and wonderful. After a good amount of struggling, I'm rewarded with a wand tied between my thighs and left to cum over and over!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 154.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Gets Strictly Stretched and Orgasm Tortured on The Table!

The Chair Peggs

Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Chair

Время генерации страницы 0.06808 секунды с 9 запросами