View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 04:59 AM   #10695
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Andrea Neal vol. 2 Rohrersville

Nice to shoot someone with such great taste in sexy underthings.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrea Neal vol. 2

The Curious Case of Casey Cumz Akureyri

Casey just looked a bit nervous to me...and I think she definitely was...it took a bit to get her talking, but when we did, the strangest things came out of her mouth...things like...I have a collection of 50 anal dildos, Im very dominant, Im very tough...this woman was very reserved...the type of reservation that can only either be shyness or stoned coldness...we talked for a long time about the motivations behind the BDSM fantasies and the role playing behind the BDSM realities...she listened and seemed to totally understand everything I was saying...or was it going right through her head?...I couldnt tell...we talked so much, that when we got finished, we skipped the members interview and went right into the shoot...Bane wrapped her arms to vertical poles and wrapped her legs together with vet wrap...he toys with her for a few minutes before he gives her a big test...clover clamps right onto the nipple...she moans and it's real...she slowly recoils to deal with the sensation...Bane takes her right into flogging....then dragon's tails...this woman is tough...without a doubt...her poise impresses me...and when the vibrator goes on, she loss control...then lying on her tummy with her head and wrists locked into stocks...a spider gag in her mouth...her legs spread and held in place by steel cuffs...once again, we decide to see if Casey can walk the talk when it comes to her love of anal toys...we break out the fucksaw with a good sized dildo...first she moans and pulls against her binds...there's no room to move...Bane pulls the trigger and runs the saw faster and faster...until she is screaming with delight...Casey passed with flying colors for certain...but still, she is a peculiar woman.
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Curious Case of Casey Cumz

Sandra Silvers Beryl

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Secretary Sandra has been snatched and stashed outside in the abandoned lot. Her tight sweater is made tighter by the cruel ropes pinning her chest, elbows and wrists to the tree. As she sits on the cold, dirty ground, her arms ache with every struggle. But that is mediated by the impossibly tight crotchrope digging into her which adds a purely physical pleasure to her peril. Her Shapely legs are then suspended to the tree in front of her, giving a view of her pantyhosed ass and thighs. But her constant struggling(for freedom and for pleasure) is cut short as rope is wrapped around her neck and the tree, effectively immobilizing her... preventing her working that crotchrope the way she wants to ;-)
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 347.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers

Tough and Luscious Babe Vijayawada

Riley was a last minute fill in on a booking gone awry...I was very happy to have her back in the studio as we have shot her before and I can tell you three things that I know for sure about this model...she is beautiful, she is tough and she has a great attitude...Bane is ready for his subject...He is very much becoming an inspiration around the dungeon for devious and tough predicaments...just the act of being locked into one of his creations creates an uncomfortable predicament...and that's what this site is all about...Bane leads Riley through two very tough and scorching hot scenes...she hangs through some of the harshest band bastinado I have ever seen...she cums hard and well...but after these two scenes, Riley decides to step away from BDSM for the rest of the day...that's how it goes sometimes...Riley has all of our respect and kudos!..She is a super cool woman, hot as hell and still, one tough and luscious babe.
Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough and Luscious Babe

Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane Elrosa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Businesswoman Darla loves tits. A lot. She's lucky because she has a perfect set of huge mammaries to play with whenever she wants. But when curvy MILF Sandra and her were assigned to attend a conference together, she knew she had to have a session with Sandra ample bosom. Sandra is tightly tied on the sofa, arms pinned behind her back and a chest rope pinning her elbows to her body. A tight cleave gag keeps her silent. Darla begins with simple gropes and nuzzles which turn aggressive when Darla pulls down Sandra's dress giving her unfettered access to the MILF's tremendous ta-tas! Darla takes big handfuls of Sandra's boobs. Kneading and groping, she enjoys every curve of her captive. Darla begins to explore the sweater puppies with her lips and fingers and tongue. She Kisses and nuzzles Sandra's nipples and then realizes something. Sandra isn't struggling. She's writhing. Sandra is enjoying every minute of this. Darla removes the cloth from between Sandra's teeth and leans in for a kiss. She is so please when the kiss is hungrily returned! Darla exposes her own glorious yabos (I'm running out of boob synonyms :-) and mashes the two perfect pairs together as the ladies eagerly devour each others mouths. Sandra is already plotting her romantic revenge, but is quite happy to be Darla's bondage playing as long as she likes...
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2628kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane

Время генерации страницы 0.13922 секунды с 9 запросами