Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wrestler for Hire Painesville

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Brett Mycles, Tony Z., Shane Steele
Genres: All Solo Sex, Wrestling, Muscle Men, Bodybuilders, Erotic
What better fantasy than to open your local paper and find an ad for Brett Mycles as a wrestler available for private bouts? Brett's first client is blond bodybuilder Tony Z., and Tony's got more on his mind than wrestling. Do you blame him? After clearing out the living room furniture and setting up some mats, Tony has Brett pose in an assortment of sexy swim and workout gear. After finally deciding on a hot pink pouch bikini, he starts to oil up Brett's ripped and ready musculature. But when Tony reaches for the "grand prize", Brett stops him cold. He makes it clear that for Tony to get the "prize", he's got to win the match. Talk about incentive! Tony is an experienced wrestler, but Brett's mass and stamina tire him out in three grueling rounds. And when Brettes out on top, he shows Tony what he's missing with an impressive jack-off. Telling Tony to call any time he wants a re-match, Brett leaves him to jerk off by himself. Next up, in his video debut, is Shane Steele. With model-handsome looks, piercing eyes and a lean, ripped body, Shane is another gem in the Jet Set treasure trove. Showing up for a workout at the gym, he wonders what all the mats are about.ing out of the shower, Brett explains his "profession" and that he's just finished up with a client. Claiming to be a wrestler himself, Shane decides it's worth the money to go up against Brett. Shane is fast and nimble and manages to maneuver Brett's thick muscles into some serious distress. But like a truck hitting a sports car, when Brett gets in gear, it's all over for Shane. Their best-of-three tumble includes plenty of hot, naked submission hold action followed by a jack-off duel.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestler for Hire

How Sweet It Is West Harrison

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Vimpex, 8teen
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Twinks
These cute and sexy twink studs do each other when, where and in every position imaginable. All bareback style! Fresh faced new talent and cum hungry twinks are here for some real ass pounding action. Which will leave them and you drenched in juices
Duration: 1:33:04
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1758kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Sweet It Is

Bareback Stories Crossed Paths (Uncut And Big Cocks) Kiamesha Lake

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Young Studs, Uncut, Twinks, Smooth, Hairless/Shaved/Smooth, Big Dicks, Bareback, Anal Sex, Amateur, Action, Latinos
Video language: English
Bareback Stories is a new series from otb Video that combines heartfelt human drama with real hardcore bareback sex in amazing narrative-driven scenes that will glue the viewer to the screen as well as his seat!
Duration: 2:31:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1080kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Stories Crossed Paths (Uncut And Big Cocks)

He's So Big (Big Cock Fantasy) - Raul, Pablo, Marco Oak Lawn

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Raul, Pablo, Francisco, Marco, Phille
Genres: Black, Big Dick, Muscles, International, Anal, Thug, Safe Sex, High Definition
Video language: English
While He's So Big, showcases some guys that aren't my taste, Raul, the star of this film is my taste - Yummy! All taking place in a night club, Raul is shown dancing for the crowd, invites a guy up on stage and then proceeds to fuck the shit out of him. The cute little bottom boy never even has a chance to get his uncut cock rock hard, instead Raul slides into him and does fuck the living shit out of him. Throughout the entire scene the bottom is balancing between pleasure and pain, at one point the moaning gets so intense the producers cover it up with music. The scene is actually hot and got me going (know what i mean?).
All the scenes feature extremely verbal Brazilian boys which turns us on completely! Often times directors tell models not to be so verbal, especially if the movie will be marketed outside the country they are shooting it in. My opinion: leave the foreign language in - It's Hot! The fourth scene takes the cake and also makes this film easily worth the purchase. Imagine a lean Brazilian boy taking a bath. Climbing out of the tub donning suds all over his nice chest and cock he phones up two of his buddies to come over. His buddies: one a masculine, toned twink, while the other is a beefy, muscular, golden browned Brazilian guy with some beautifully placed tattoos on his broad arms. Who is this Adonis that loves oral play, please tell me!? These three waste no time getting naked, rock hard and down to business... wild business. There are a few more scenes included on this dvd, but as far as I'm concerned the scenes I described are Worth The Purchase and will keep you coming back for more. I heart verbal Brazilian boys.
Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 480x360, DivX 5, 1221kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He's So Big (Big Cock Fantasy) - Raul, Pablo, Marco

Время генерации страницы 0.06274 секунды с 9 запросами