View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 12:25 PM   #1385
cassiebig

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Wet Room Sable Sharp

Wet Room Sable Sharp

Tags: Barefoot, Black Background, Black Hair, Brunette, Camisole, Close Up Ass, Close Up Breasts
Name: Wet Room

Resolution: 790x525 File size: 90 Mb Number: 83

"I love to fool around in water," says Sable Sharp, a cute black-haired and tattooed babe from Ukraine. "Swimming pools, hot tubs, showers - and especially the rain." Her drenched tank clings to her small, perfect breasts and she peels down her white thong to expose her shaved pussy. "One time I got caught in a thunderstorm on the way home from a date. I think maybe the guy expected me to flip out because it ruined my hair and makeup, but I didn't care. Instead, I did a striptease for him, spotlit by my porch light." She twirls and poses, bending and splaying her firm, round cheeks to flaunt the tight pucker of her asshole, beaded with glistening drops of water. "I thought he'd do me right then and there. In fact, we barely got in the door before his cock was balls-deep inside of me." For a moment, she seems lost in the blissful memory, then she sinks down on her knees to splash about in the water. And she whispers seductively, "So now I'm wet, what's next.?"

DOWNLOAD: Wet Room
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07297 секунды с 9 запросами