LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire Sand Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Real Estate Agents, Sandra & Fayth arrive at the empty house for an inspection. Sandra doesn't know it, but Fayth has been ogling her shape ly legs, always clad in pantyhose (tights), in the office and was burning with desire. She HAD to have them to play with, so Fayth arranged this phony inspection to get Sandra all to herself. Fayth planted a steel locking spreader bar in the house to immobilize sandra and have her way with Sandra's legs. Sandra doesn't know whats going on when Fayth "finds" the device and sheepishly allows Fayth to lock it around her ankles and wrists, bending her over and leaving Sandra completely immobile and vulnerable to Fayth every whim. She touched, licks, and kisses Sandra's legs. Eventually, Sandra stops protesting and begins to enjoy her predicament, encouraging Fayth to continue...
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2637kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Bed Straight jacket Glasgow

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Sexy blonde medical Straight jacket, bondage in clinic bed...
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bed Straight jacket

Krissy Griffithville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Bondage artist, Chromebinder, has been branching out into bondage photography and videos. Here is a sample from his ChromeBound of kinky Krissy, bound in brown. blindfolded and thoroughly gagged!!
Duration: 7:48
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 103.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krissy

One Tough Cookie Part 2 Liscomb

Once I realize what Jamey is capable of handling, I increase the intensity of the torment. I bring out the electrical devices to see what she is willing to endure to prove how tough she is. I apply the tens pads to her ass and crank the unit all the way up, then I introduce her to our little taser, and since that seems to barely scape the surface, I finish strong with the cattle prod....don't worry her soles were taken full advantage of in this position as well. Next she's on our new stretch table and deprived of sight as I whip her entire body meticulously and slowly stretch her tighter. The sincerity of Jamey's reactions and her strong desire to suffer made this an amazing shoot.
Format: m4v
Duration: 19:18
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1444kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 218.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Tough Cookie Part 2

In the questioning - Heidi Bayard

Release Year: 2021
What would be if fanaticism, insanity and intolerance unite once more in an organisation, how already in times of the dark Middle Ages when innocent women were hunted as witches and were accused?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:10
Video: 576x320, XviD, 873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the questioning - Heidi

Время генерации страницы 0.08083 секунды с 9 запросами