LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Jacket medical Bridgman

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Slave girl model Straight Jacket bondage in medical bed action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 479.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket medical

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Fruitport

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Roommates Sandra & Lisa are hopped into the room by a hulking guy. From their necks to their toes, they are completely mummified in old pairs of pantyhose, further restrained by coils of electrical tape! Once the girls are laid on the floor, the pantyhose/tights legs that were cleave gagging them are removed from between their teeth and stuffed into their mouths! More pantyhose if used to stretch over their entire heads, giving them nylon hoods, and then more tape is cleaved between their teeth over hoods! Getting what he wanted, the captor leaves out pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and help each other to escape! What could have been his motivation? We find out when they finally free themselves :-)
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2640kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 245.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain Waukegan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Sandra Silvers, Darla Crane, Angella Faith Petrolia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I'm closing out 2014 with a bang! I have been friends with Harmony bondagettes Darla and Angella for years. However, this is the first time we were all together at the same time! We were trying to trying to figure out how we can all play with each other At The Same Time... So, after blond Angella was stripped nude and bundled into a ball-tie on the bench (OMG, she has a gorgeous ass and feet!) I was put into an open-bottomed girdle, stockings, heels, a tight leather armbinder and a HUGE ballgag. Redhead Darla wore a black girdle which showed off her beautiful big boobs and stockings which complimented her Long legs, and she topped it off with a ballgag of her own! Darla marched me into the room and positions me so that I'm straddling Angela's un-gagged mouth...and it takes all of a half-a-second for Angella's tongue to find my clit! My reaction is strong and loud as my legs shake from Angella's superior oral skills! Darla, in the meantime has obtained a hitachi wand and starts to apply it to Angella's ready pussy! I orgasm over and over as Angella dutifully enters me with her tongue while Angella simultaneously orgasms at the hands of Darla and her unstoppable device!
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3714kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 248.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Darla Crane, Angella Faith

Lily and Aurianna play Strip part 21 East Worcester

Someday, billions of years from now, when entropy has increased to a maximum and the universe is a thin cloud of iron-56 near absolute zero, this clip will still.
It's the grand finale of the series. In the last installment, Aurianna had to shave her bush. In this very special game of 21, the game doesn't end when you're naked... you can still bet your pussy. And if you lose, the winner gets to play with it as long as she wants.
Prior to this, Lily had not had much experience with other girls. In fact, her only other experience with other girls was for this site. And while Mary and Amber, I love 'em both, but the fact is, they're heterosexual. They just don't have much experience in playing with other girls.
Aurianna, on the other hand, is an accomplished lesbian, and she couldn't wait to have Lily's pussy for her plaything. Lily, on the other hand, was still excited from the othercome of her game of Jester with Aurianna and Danielle, and she didn't much mind the thought. Nevertheless she played a fair game and played to win.
When this episode was done, LilyandAurianna went off to Aurianna's room to fuck each other's brains out. Again, this is hot stuff. It doesn't feature much in the way of embarrassment (by this time, neither of these girls has much to hide)
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 304.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily and Aurianna play Strip part 21

Время генерации страницы 0.16496 секунды с 9 запросами