View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 05:00 AM   #10714
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Just Getting Warmed up Kuala Terengganu

This week we feature another new Domme to DungeonCorp, Mistress Melissa...Melissa has a perverted resume' that takes her all the way back to her formative years...a natural, like myself...someone who has fantasized about power from their very earliest fantasies...And, since Melissa has had fantasies of power, she has confronted and explored them...a real trooper, a true searcher...that's the lifestyle...Melissa lives it...it's great to watch Lea's face as Melissa describes her experience with BDSM...some real nervous energy to say the least...but excited energy for sure...Lea likes it real...she went on about how much she hates it when she can top from the bottom, using her emotions to manipulate the top...Of course she has a safeword...and I dont know if she used it...but I do know that thier session together was real...and consensual...that's what you get when you get two serious players together...Another way that Melissa reminds me of me is that she doesnt really care about making a slave cum or not...she cares more that the slave did not obey her, whatever her order may have been...Melissa doesnt seem to judge her job as a Domme on whether or not she pleasures her subject, but whether she had control or not...her answer to not cumming on command is to be punished...I like that...a lot...of course, Im speaking for Melissa here and have no idea of her thoughts on the matter...but she did what I would do...truly...making models cum is not my gig...our purpose at DungeonCorp is to put them through an experience of submission...orgasms may or may not be a part of that...here's the vibrator.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 140.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Getting Warmed up

Kobe Lee Waterbury

Not that she can get free. Now that would just not be cricket, but she is tied.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kobe Lee

SP Abigail Dupree - Inner Circle Mc Veytown

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Stockings, Pierced Pussy
Video language: English
"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master... This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM. Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Abigail Dupree - Inner Circle

Pain is Love, part 4 Olmsted

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bella Rossi | Jack Hammer | Elise Graves | Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys
We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a . We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't take much time for her to start cumming once Elise put the vibrator to her clit. It got even more intense when she switched out the small but strong Celebrator for the intensity of the Hitachi. Soon enough she was completely transformed into a drooling, cum- mess, bound to a rack.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain is Love, part 4

Obsession Chapters Chestnut Ridge

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter, Kendra James, Danielle Trixie
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, , Fantasy
She opens the drawer and pulls out the compact of Chipple- rific powder . She then ambushes. O-girl and Nylonika blowing the powder into their faces. The dinamic daredolls faii back writhing in agony. Trey are completely helpless.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsession Chapters

Время генерации страницы 0.19512 секунды с 9 запросами