LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Amanda Foxx Annecy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Buxom Blond Bikini contestant Amanda is dragged into the hideout by her competitors coach, Sandra. Gagged with a bandanna, Amanda mmmphhhs and protests as she is shoved into a chair and Sandra begins to tie her to it. Amanda's long legs are crossed and each ankle is tied to an opposing chair leg. Her knees are tied together and her chest is tied tot he chair back. A rope around her thighs smartly cinches her to the chair. She's not going anywhere. But that gag is not effective enough. Sandra removes the bandanna cleaved between Amanda's teeth and then stuffs all of it into her mouth. A few strips of black duct tape to hold it in and we have a completely silent, struggling bikini babe, who will definitely not make the pageant on time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2479kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 262.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Amanda Foxx

Nataly Gold - BDSM DP Punishment By Two Masters (2021) Camak

Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: BDSM, Threesome, DP
Meet Nataly Gold. Petite Russian brunette. She is a perfect assistant for her boss in the office and the great masseuse at home. She loves to give a passionate blow job for his man on Friday, but Thursday is her day off, and that's the perfect day for revealing her dark fantasies. Since she's wet and horny from Monday, she couldn't wait for this day to come. Being submissive and humiliated is something she's craving to do. Her master filling her dirty mouth with his cock, while her pussy is penetrated by his assistant. She is double penetrated and spanked up hard, but that's what she deserves!
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 366kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nataly Gold - BDSM DP Punishment By Two Masters (2021)

Sandra Silvers & Lorna Baggs

Foot lovers-rejoice! Lorna and Sandra are a pair of pretty MILFs on vacation in Italy. They have been captured in their villa, stripped to their panties and tightly tape tied to chairs. The sticky electrical tape make s many, many revolutions around their curvy bodies and even cinches their big toes together! The tape over their mouths keeps them from crying out and they are left to struggle to get free. We see then not only struggling, shaking their beautiful boobs about, but we even get up-close and personal with their bound feet and taped toes! Is the tape strong enough to keep them from escaping? Watch and find out!
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2776kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lorna

Emo cuffed Redfox

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
Amateur Emo girl cuffed bound first time, kinky action. Enjoy!
Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 325.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emo cuffed

Sandra Silvers & Loretta DeMonet Hines

In May I was at BoundCon in Germany and my friend Loretta helped me out with a show at my booth! The entire show was caught on camer and I'm so happy to share it with you! First, I was dressed in a pretty pink open-bottomed girdle with white stockings and white high heelps. Then Ben proceeded to hogtie me, tightly! As I was happily struggling on the table in my booth, Loretta came over with a Hitachi Magic Wand and started teasing me with it. I thought she was just being silly and we were giggling about it, but then she grabbed my hair and the wand was rammed into my crotch! Kept it on target despite my serious struggles even was able to keep in in place as I came over and over! Thankfully, she let me rest, but my reprieve was short lived as she returned with a huge black ballgag, secured it between my teeth and attacked me with the wand again! All live, all real! I hope to see you at an event soon! One of the things I love about attending fetish events all over the world is that I get to share my love of being tied up with others, live! Follow me on twitter @SandraSilvers for up-to-date info on where I will be appearing next!
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps

File size: 667.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Loretta DeMonet

Время генерации страницы 0.04507 секунды с 9 запросами