LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

On the milking bed (2021) Versoix

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Whatever happened the stray we picked up during the pandemic crisis, where some farmers had to let part of their herd go? Well, she is still here! A wonderfully trained is used to being gagged and udder rope harnessed all the time. She is very obedient, and she can handle most milking machines, but there are some things that are hard for her. Like nipple clamps. Unlike her previous farmer, we like to use nipple clamps before a session to stretch and sensitize the nipples, it helps the cups to grab onto the teats better. A little harsh, but 210’s super round plump udders can definitely handle a lot. What she really seems to hate however, is nipple clamps after milking. A fan favorite, so we did it again this session, and she definitely did not like that!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the milking bed (2021)

Stacked, Stocked & Whipped Priest River

Sara hasn't had too much experience with bondage and as I sized her up, I knew this would be memorable. Speaking of size; her massive, natural tits provided an excellent target and I decided that I would go straight for them. Once I had her restrained that's exactly what I did. Her massive orbs filled my hand and then some as I groped her fully and began to put her through her paces. I whipped her body thoroughly as I demanded she pinch her pouty nipples and Sara's pale flesh quickly glowed crimson red. The sensatons were overwhelming when I first smashed the vibe up against her clit and Sara would realize that this was only a taste of what was to come.
Duration: 13:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 164.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacked, Stocked & Whipped

A Perfect Pairing Pt II Indonesia

Ariel knew that Soma was only just starting unleashing the fury... Little did she know exactly what was to come... Inverted Ariel's pussy lay exposed and Soma takes every opportunity to make sure her prescence is known. Electro-therapy takes form and Ariel's mind is shaken as the rushes to her temples. Then, up onto the Iron Throne and Ariel finds her nipples clamped. Her pussy is drilled, the orgasms come hard, the sensations ripple through her body... Soma rigorously puts her through the paces mentally and physically.
Format: m4v
Duration: 11:44
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1447kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 133.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Perfect Pairing Pt II

Double Whipping Macks Creek

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm
Video language: English
Hard extreme whipping blonde girl, great russian girl humilation and more extrem action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5026kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Whipping

Strip Darts with Ashton and Mia Cobleskill

Here's another bit of long-lost footage featuring the first two girls ever to play here. It's a simple game of darts, with the loser getting a few good swats on the ass with a strap.
Need a spoiler?
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 184.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Darts with Ashton and Mia

Время генерации страницы 0.09085 секунды с 9 запросами